Sequel: All I Want
Status: Finished :) Comment for a sequel?

Smile Like You Don't Give A Damn About the Consequence

Being the daughter of an infamous rock star was hard enough. What made it harder? Not ever meeting him. Well, as far as Lyric Nicole Ryans knew, she had never met her father. Lyric Nicole Ryans was actually Lyric Nicole Wentz. That’s right, Pete Wentz her father, gave her up for adoption when she was three. With touring, and the band he couldn’t take care of her. It’s the cliché story, her mother peaced out as soon as Lyric was born, and as far as she knows, her dad just doesn’t care anymore so adoption was the best road to take. Boy was he wrong. Her brothers, who found her and saved her from travels to foster home from foster home, go missing in war. Her best friend, Randy, dies in a car crash. Instead of doing what Lyric's case worker tells her, she tells her case worker that she’s just going to live with her best friends; Samantha, Hayley, and Jade. Her case worker, just done with arguing and losing with Lyric lets her do what she wants.

Now; a word from Lyric herself.
This is gonna be our summer
We are all dancers. So, we've been asked to be dancers on warped tour for Panic! At the disco. The one problem? I just found out that my father is on this tour. He gave me up when I was born..Well that's what the adoption center told me. Weather it's true or not? I have no idea but I don't care because all my life I've been told that I was put up for adoption because no one cared for me. After a while I started to believe them. The only people who did care for me, Hayley, Samantha, Jade, Cami, Keana, and Maddy. My six best friends. Well, this is going to be an interesting tour. I wonder how Daddy dearest will take it when he finds out that his 16 year old daughter is on the same tour as him? This will be fun... NOT. But to say the least I'm excited for tour. I was home schooled so I was always ahead of others who were my age so I finished school early. Hence why I'm 16 and going on tour.

Come take a journey with The Mother of the group, Hayley, The genius Samantha, the glue that holds them together Jade, and Lyric, the rocker of the girls who is quite, but trouble seems to follow her.Read their ups and downs, and this roller coaster, that they call life...

DISCLAMIER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE FAMOUS BANDS/CELEBRITES THAT YOU READ ABOUT HERE. I DO HOWEVER OWN THE IDEA/PLOT OF THE STORY AND I DO OWN LYRIC BEN DOUG SAMMY JADE AND HAYLEY. MADDY, KEANA, AND CAMI ALL OWN THEMSELVES!
A.N The description is pretty bad but I promise it wont end up that badly!
  1. Toxic Valentine
    First date and life stories
  2. Hey You
    shiz is gonna go down!
  3. Somebody turn the lights off, somebody tell me whats wrong
  4. You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Keana is coming
  5. Let the walls crash down.
  6. "My friends are a different breed"
    *Sorry guys but Im not gonna write everything that happend at disney..if you've seen the videos from ATL at Disney then that pretty much sums it up :) I got the idea from there!
  7. Round in circles, lets start over!
    Title credit-circles All time low
  8. Nothing personal
  9. Ding-dong the witch..well I thought she was gone...
    Drama drama dramaa!
  10. You, You threw it all away...
    Title Credit-I Don't Wanna Dance: Hey Monday
  11. Undead
    gonna be really short so I'm posting another chapter tonight!
  12. My ship went down in a sea of sound, when I woke up alone
    Title Credit-Therapy ATL
  13. I can't let myself regret, such selfishness
    TC:Let the flames begin~Paramore
  14. I believe that there's hope, buried beneath it all
    TC:Let the flames begin-paramore
  15. I never thought I'd be stuck in this mess, I'm sick of wondering
    TC:One X~ Three Days Grace
  16. Behind closed doors
    TC:Rise against
  17. Go back to the place that we knew before
    TC:Circles by All Time low
  18. The rest is still unwritten
    TC:Natasha Benningfield Unwritten
  19. Just two kids stupid and fearless
    TC:Time Bomb-All Time Low
  20. I Can't Face the dark without you
    TC:Breaking Benjamin
  21. There's nothing left to loose
    TC:Breaking Benjamin
  22. I've fallen down, and I can't do this alone
    TC: Paramore- My Heart
  23. The time we thought was made for you
    TC:Story of the year- Sidewalks