Sequel: All I Want
Status: Finished :) Comment for a sequel?

Smile Like You Don't Give A Damn About the Consequence

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Keana is coming

I woke up the next morning only to hit my head on my bunks ceiling. I groaned and rolled out of my bunk. I walk into the 'living room' and see Brendon, Ryan, and Jade.

"Morning Lyric. Nice PJ's" Brendon says with a smirk as I walk over and sit next to him.

"Honestly? I don't even care right now." I say as Brendon pulls me onto his lap.

I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. Brendon wrapped his arms around me as I shivered a bit. It was a cold morning and I wasn't wearing much.. I opened my eyes and say that Brendon took off his sweat shirt and put it on me. I mumbled a thank you and got comfortable again.

"Where are we?" I asked slightly curious

"Were heading to California." Ryan answered. That's right! We had the first show in Chicago, then we went to Washington, and now California.

My phone started ringing and I looked at Jess. It was sitting next to her...across the room. She smirked. while i pouted.

"Jade! That's not very nice!"

I pout as I get up from my comfy spot and go get my cell phone. It was a text from Keana. I suddenly perked up and remembered that I have to call her to fill her in. I ran to the back of the bus, and locked the door in the lounge. I started dialing her number when I heard.

"Is she okay?" Brendon asked Jess worriedly, she just laughed

"Shes Fine! She hasn't talked to Keana in a day so SHE FREAKS OUT!" she yells. I yell back

"SHE'S ALL THE WAY IN FLIPPING GERMANY I HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN A YEAR!" We both laugh as the phone starts ringing..

Ring..ring.ring come on keana!

Keana:Hello?

Lyric:heyy cutie!

Keana:What's up sexy? What's going on?

Lyric: not much, how are you and Bill?

Keana:Arguing over my eyeliner like always... Bill dammit leave my eyeliner alone... no that ones mine!... Sorry about that

Lyric:ha ha its fine! so uh I got some news fer you...

Keana:I don't like that tone... what happened... Do I have to leave Germany and kick someone a$$?

Lyric:*sigh* maybe

Keana:Who and why

Lyric:Well you know how All time low is also on this tour?

Keana:Yeah... what did Jack do... did he steal your clothes... if he did they're under his pillow

Lyric:no, and what? Never mind, but its Alex. Alex had been kinda stalking me. and yeah I know tour only started yesterday but we've been practicing at the same venue that would be our first stop for a week and finally i agreed to go to coffee with him and long story short, I told him about Pete and I spend the night on his bus we hit it off and then I turn to go on stage tonight and hes back with LISA! so Brendon asked me out and I said i don't know and now i told him yes and I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO! i think i like Brendon but I'm not sure about Alex!

Keana:That b*tch! (hears a struggle... it stops. Bill's on the phone)

Bill:Hi Alyssa... I couldn't help but over hear your conversation with Keana... do you want me to send her?

Lyric:YES! I need my best friend...

Bill: Okay... Ow! Damn it Keana don't hit me... I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you... Okay so I did (Hears Bill fall and a door close)

Keana:Okay now that Bill's gone. I'm coming tomorrow night.

Lyric:THANK YOU!! I have no idea what I'd do without you!

Keana:Okay okay... I'm buying the tickets now. I'll bring you some chocolate... I gotta go... Bill's mad at me... I'll talk to you when I get there... love you... If I look like sh*t when I get there Bill and I made up.

Lyric:oh god KI! I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT! ha ha bye love you too BYE BILL!

I laughed as I hung up the phone. I unlocked the door and walked out. The bus driver said we had about ten minuets until we get to where we were preforming tonight in Cali. I got changed in the bathroom into shorts and a tee shirt.

"How long are we staying in Cali for?" I asked Ryan.

I always ask Ryan, he seems to know these things cause he knows that no one else will pay attention.

"Four days I believe." I hug him and he returns it laughing

"Thanks Ryan!" I laugh as I run off the bus I run into Sam and Will. I was jumping up and down and I grabbed Sam's wrist. She started laughing

"KEANA'S COMING! KEANA'S COMING!" I shouted

Sam put a hand on each of my shoulders and stopped me from bouncing. Will was dying laughing.

"LYRIC!. CALM DOWN!"

"I CANT! I'M SO EXCITED MY BESTIE IS COMING ALL THE WAY FROM GERMANY! And it doesn't help that Brendon gave me monster....."

She looked at me with wide eyes. Then glared at Brendon as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, and put his chin on top of my head. I squirmed a bit. I don't know why, but I felt a little weird being this close to Brendon.

"You.Gave.her.MONSTER?!" Sam tried to stay calm. Brendon looked scared.

"But uh yeah! I'm SORRY! She gave me puppy eyes! I can't resist them.."

"SHE'S SIXTEEN! YOU DON'T GIVE A TEENAGER MONSTER!"

I looked up at both of them smiling. We were interrupted by a jumping and hyper Jack Barakat he grabbed my hand and we both started jumping. I laughed and stopped.

"WERE GOING TO DISNEY! WERE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!"

I started laughing. All the bands decided to go to Disney world since we were in California and we had the day off. No show tonight=party all day.

Brendon walked over and took my hand. The rest of ATL was over trying to get jack to stop and calm down. Alex looked over and me and Brendon and started glaring at Brendon. I told Brendon everything and how I'm not sure about my feelings for him or Alex. Brendon took it very well and said we could take things slow and see where it takes us. Brendon just laughed when he saw Alex glaring at him. and that's when I realized. I gasped

"Brendon, do you still have my picture?!" I asked frantically. He thought for a moment then looked worried

"There in my pants pocket, and my pants are on Fall Out Boys bus!"

He stared at me wide eyed. I looked at him weirdly and we both ran to FOB's bus. Andy and Joe had already left they didn't want to go to Disney so they were finding something else to do, and Pat and Pete were just walking off of the bus. Pete was holding Brendon's pants in his hand laughing.
I felt relieved.

"Uh yeah thanks Pete!" Brendon laughed

"Yeah dude, I don't really want to know how your pants ended up on our bus." Pete said smiling

"Oh well actually-" Pete cut Brendon off

"I don't want to know." Pat laughed

Brendon grabbed the pants and went for the pockets. He searched every pocket and no picture came out.

I got really scared. That picture meant everything to me.

"Lyric..it's not here"

"What do you mean it's not there?! Brendon! That picture is really important to me." I whispered. Pete then spoke up.

"Are you looking for this? It fell out of Brendon's pocket..."

Pete said gazing at the picture before holding out his hand with my picture in it. I carefully walked over and grabbed it. I mumbled a thank you and started to walk away.

"Lyric?"

"um, yeah?"

Pete took a deep breath and looked me in the eye. He pulled something out of his pocket and walked towards me.

"This, is the other half of that picture." He said worried as to what my reaction would be. I looked at his half of the picture. and froze.

The halves matched up..and I was being held in Pete's arms... I was confused I thought he gave me up at birth ? I looked up confused.

"I know you know..that I'm your father."

"how did-? The adoption place- never mind." I said and started to walk away Pete grabbed my arm

"I haven't been there for you before and I want to be now. Juliet, your my daughter and I care about you."

I got wicked mad. How dare he? He's the one who gave me up in the first place.

"That's Bull! Your the one who put me up for adoption in the first place! YOU didn't care what happened to me! If you did would you know that I've been in at least 15 different foster homes? You would know that each one of those has been abusive! You would know that my half brothers are MIA right now and every day their chance of coming back alive is getting less and less! You would know that my best guy friend, died in a car crash. But you didn't care and that's why you got rid of me in the first place."

I yelled at him, but my last sentence I said shakily. He had balls to even think that! Tears were running down my face. And I ran. I ran past Brendon, Pat's shocked face along with Pete's shocked face. I couldn't do this. Alex saw me and ran to me. Alex looked worried as he put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me. I shook my head.

"Lyr, what's wrong?!" Alex asked

"Nothing Alex. Leave me alone and just go back to Lisa." Tears kept coming and coming and they wouldn't stop. He looked sad.

Alex ignored my protest's and hugged me and comforted me as well. Eventually I gave up and just sobbed into his chest. We weren't supposed to leave for another hour anyways, so Alex kept his hold on me, and across the street from the venue there was a park that we walked to, and sat on the grass. Once I calmed down a bit I told Alex what happened. Honestly at this point I didn't care. I told him everything. I told him how mad I was at him, and I told him that I was confused about Brendon. I was starting to realize that I liked Brendon. But only as a friend and nothing more. I had strong feelings for Alex though. He sat there and listened. He didn't interrupt once. After I finished he looked at me with sad eyes.

"I never meant to make you feel like that Jule. Honestly, Lisa and I have been through so much I thought this time would be different. And it was." At that, I looked down, devastated.

Alex brought my chin up to look at him, then said

"This time I realized that I have no feelings for her whatsoever. And that I have feelings for someone else. That some Lyric, it's you." I looked up at Alex shocked.

"m-me?" I asked shocked. Alex smiled and nodded. I sighed and leaned back into his chest. he started playing with my hair. We sat like that for the next hour until Zack called Alex saying that we were supposed to leave in a couple of minutes. We got up and Alex intertwined our hands. I smiled and we started walking back.

I stopped though.

"Alex? Where does this leave us?" I asked him

"Well I believe this means that you'll be my girlfriend now?" He asked looking hopeful

"What about Lisa?" I asked with a scowl on my face. Alex kissed my cheek and just laughed

"Shes gone for good"

"Then Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. But Alex? Can we just take things slow?" I asked shyly

"Of course. Like I said, I'll always be here for you."

"Ill be back I have to talk to Brendon quickly." Alex understood as I went to look for Brendon.

Long story short, I told Brendon about me and Alex and that I rather me and him were just friends. He understood and was fine with it.

"Hey Lyric, if we run into Pete today. Forget him. Just have a good day with your friends. Don't even worry about that. Its a problem for another day." Alex said with a smile.

Other than the problems that I've run into with daddy dearest, my life looks like it was taking a turn for the better. Now all I need,
1. My brothers to be found safe and sound (hey that rhymes!)
2.Keana to get here already
3.Randy to have never gotten in the accident
4..Everything to work out well with Alex
5.Things to work out with Pete...

But I wasn't all too sure about number five. There were some missing pieces to my childhood puzzle, some that didn't fit right, and some that I was lied to about. And I was going to find out what I was missing from my past....
♠ ♠ ♠
Pj's
http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=24033660

shorts and shirt-
http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_day_time/set?id=24033814