Sequel: All I Want
Status: Finished :) Comment for a sequel?

Smile Like You Don't Give A Damn About the Consequence

Nothing personal

Alex smirked and leaned in and kissed me. Oh! Now i get where he was going. But hey it was early in the morning! I wasn't fully awake yet! Anyway Alex and I were just standing there in the elevator making out. 3 minutes passed and Alex had me against the wall of the elevator when the door dinged, signaling someone else was getting on. Alex and I pulled away slightly breathless.

"Uh hey guys." Zack said awkwardly.

With Zack in walked, Rian, Matt, Vinny, Grieco, and Jack. Apparently the elevator just went right back up to the 6th floor.

"After that I'm surprised their still breathing!" Grieco shouted

"Yeah guys, need an oxygen tank?" Vinny joked.

I put my head in Alex's chest as I felt my face go bright red. I don't need another thing for them to joke about!

Suddenly weight was being pushed on my back and I fell,

"Cupcake!" Jack screamed. As I groaned at his weight on top of me.

"Jack if you want to jump on me, warn me first."

I coughed getting up off the ground.

"Yeah! Shes my girlfriend anyway, so you have to ask me first!" Alex said smiling.

"But but ALEX! I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!" Jack wailed

"Sorry, I've moved on to better things. But there will always be a special place in your heart for me Jackery you know that."

Alex said patting his best friend on the back. Matt shook his head.

"And this is why fans think your gay." Vinny joked.

Then suddenly, the elevator shook and everyone went dead silent as the lights flickered and went back on again. Jack, Alex, and Vinny screamed bloody murder. While I just looked at them amused. I could only guess, that the elevator was stuck.

1 hour later~
Finally the firefighters where finally getting us out of the elevator. That was more time than I ever wanted to spend in such small proximity with Jack ever again. After pulling Alex from kissing the floor, we finally made it to breakfast.

We ate quickly and soon went to return to our rooms. Only taking the stairs this time.

I paused before walking into my room. Alex looked at me confused.

"I'm scared will you walk in before me?" Alex laughed

"Why would you be scared?"

"I want to know if everyone is decent..."

A look of realization washed over Alex's face.

"OH MY GOD! What hoes.." He said.

I laughed and pushed Alex in the room. Everything was neat and tidy, (weird cause it wasn't like that before I left) Cami, Maddy, and Keana's stuff was all packed and they were sitting on the couch waiting for me to get back. I was tackled in hugs.

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU!" Yelled Keana

"MOVE TO GERMANY!" Maddy

"I WANT SKITTLES!" And of course Cami.

At the last statement we pulled apart and stared at Cami confused.

"Oh yeah I'll miss you too kid." She said embarrassed.

After a long tearful goodbye I walked the girls to my door. Keana turned to me and hugged me one last time.

"I promise every thing's gonna be alright. Doug and Ben WILL be found,things will work out with you and Pete, and you and Alex? God you guys are gonna be together forever. I can just tell." She whispered.

As if I wasn't trying to keep the tears in already already, I sniffled and weakly said.

"How do you know?"

"Cause I'm just that good and magical like Harry Potter." I laughed once more as Keana smirked.

The girls left and Alex and Jack were chilling in my room.

"You gonna be okay cupcake?" Jack asked concerned.

"Yeah, its hard. Their my best friends."

"Well you got us!" Jack said brightly attempting to cheer me up.

I walked over and sat next to Alex resting my head on his shoulder.

"That I'm glad for."

"AWW! GROUP HUG!" Jack yelled and jumped on top of Alex and I.

"Uh Jack, this is sweet and all, but you can get off now." I said laughing.

"Eh nah! I'm all good."

He said and readjusting himself so now his head was on my lap and his long lanky legs resting on Alex. Alex and I looked at each other and smirked.

Then pushed Jack off us. Just as he was about to start yelling, I stood up, stepped over jack and walked to my suitcase.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." And left to the bathroom before Jack or Alex could make any dirty jokes.

I got a towel out and put my clothes on the counter of the sink after turning the shower on. I quickly took my make up off (it was slightly smudged from yesterday) and took off my claddagh ring that Doug got me when he went to Ireland after graduating high school. I stepped in the shower only to be engulfed in my thoughts. My mind drifted to Pete and maybe I should try talking to him. After my mind wandering a bit more, I got out of the shower. After getting dressed I straightened my naturally curly hair and threw on some shorts, a black beanie, and a glamour kills shirt. Put my ring back on, and fixed the clasp on my cross that I had also from my brothers. All three of us have a cross. I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex, Jack, Rian, Matt, Vinny, and a very pretty brunette that I've never met before. I could only guess that this was Kara. Everyone turned and looked at me.
The girl jumped up.

"Hi! I'm Kara, Rian's girlfriend. You must be Juliet! I've heard so much about you!" She gushed and hugged me. I like this girl already!

"Yeah I'm Lyric, but you can call me Lyric, or Lyr. I've heard much about you as well!" I laughed

"Hopefully the boys haven't been to misbehaved. I've tried to train them but, well as you can tell they still act like the high school boys I first became friends with." She laughed.

A little while later, we were all packed up and back on the bus. Now we were heading to Colorado, Then Kansas, Iowa, Texas, Illinois, Tennessee, North Carolina, then ending in the boys home state Maryland. From Maryland, I would be shipped back to Boston. We were gonna be getting to Colorado soon so I just slept in my bunk for a bit, because I knew tonight would be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_aly/set?id=25229630