Status: I changed the age of Jay. ;d

Oh Golly, I Love You.

Jay; hard to come by.

After eating food, Lily and I just sat on her bed and thought quietly, the silence comfortable. That was one of the reasons why I liked Lily. Whenever we didn’t talk, the silence wasn’t awkward or uncomfortable. It was nice, and when one of us wanted to talk, we’d just speak up. Running my fingers softly through her dark blonde hair, I heard her speak.

“Jay, are we gonna put it up for adoption?” Lily’s quiet, mouse-like voice spoke. It was a little bit louder than a whisper.

“If you want to. I’m behind you one hundred percent, babe,” I replied, looking up at the ceiling. I didn’t mind what she did, as long as we were still together in the end of it all. It wasn’t a good thing that Lily was pregnant at such a young age, but it wasn’t a bad thing either. I actually looked forward to being able to be called ‘daddy,’ regardless of my age or not.

“I don’t know. I think we should wait until I start showing to decide. And I mean really showing,” Lily replied, her voice louder now. Combing my fingers through her hair and kissing her temple, I smiled.

“I think that’s a fabulous idea,” I stated. Looking at the clock on my phone, I sighed. It was already nine o’clock. “I gotta go.. My mom said I should be back before dark, and it’s starting to get dark now,” adding that as I began to pull her upper torso up off of my own.

“Ah. Your mom always ruins things,” Lily replied, obviously joking. But that pout on her pink lips weren’t a joke. Kissing them, I rubbed her temple with my thumb and kissed her again.

“I’ll text you until I fall asleep, okay, love?” I replied, kissing her forehead. Lily just simply nodded as I grabbed my coat and crawled back out of her window, walking across the green lawn and down the sidewalk. I was heading off into the darkening sky, Lily and our future on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for Jay's POV now ;d