Good Morning.

Prologue - Afterall

The lover in me still yearns for her. I will never forget the way she kissed, the way her hands would rake through my hair, the way she looked at me when it was just the two of us laying in our bed at four in the morning, waiting for something and nothing at all.

My arms would wrap around her and I’d whisper to her how I couldn’t wait to call her mine, to see her wear my ring and take my name as soon as I had the money.

Her lips were perfect, so defined and pink and lush and perfect. It felt like I was always holding my tongue to stop myself from telling her how much I loved her - or worse, kiss her until my legs went numb. If I had it my way, I’d kiss her lips all day.

The realist in me knows I’ll never have her back. I’ve come to terms with it, too, not that I wouldn’t have eventually. It’s just sad it took me so many desperate months.

It was my fault, naturally, because the downfalls in our relationship were always my fault. She was lovely and I was the sinner.

There was a time where I kicked myself every day, where I mourned over how stupid I had been and how I’d lost the only thing I’d ever loved.

But I still love her. Afterall, I still love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
In Gerard's point of view. I think it'll end up switching points of view throughout the story. This is a mini-series. Subscribe and stick around for the 10-chapter-ish story. :) I promise to update frequently.