‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

EIGHT;

Before Puck even made it back to his seat, I had already fled the auditorium. I seriously didn’t care what he thought or what Miss Pillsberry told me. I wouldn’t try to handle something I clearly could not. So, I got up and left before I could be further embarrassed.

As I was walking out the main doors, Blaze caught up with me.

“Hey!” he greeted me. “How are ya?”

I glared up from my phone. “Well, besides confused, hurt, depressed, in love, angry, and sick, I’m pretty great.”

“Hey, I’m sorry…” Blaze apologized. “What he’s doing isn’t right.”

“Really? I thought it was pretty awesome,” I said, sarcastically.

“Courtney, I can’t help you if you’re gonna be giving me attitude like that.”

“Who said I wanted your help?” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, you obviously want someone’s help,” he voiced. “I saw you walk out of Miss Pillsberry’s office earlier.”

“I just want to know what I did to deserve this,” I said, feeling my eyes begin to water. “What gives him the right to fuck around with my feelings like this? He can’t just dump me in song and then try to win me back in song just days later. He’s giving me mixed signals, and I don’t know what to do.”

“Don’t give in so easily,” Blaze advised. “You know he’s getting a kick out of the fact that you walked away after his performance, right? That’s exactly what he wants you to do. Just watch it and when he’s done, stick around. Just act like he didn’t even sing.”

“I know, I know…” I put my head down. “I just…panicked.”

“Yeah, it’s hard,” he patted my back. “But you’ll get through it. You’ve got a bunch of friends who’ll be there for you every step of the way.”

“Thanks, Blaze,” I smiled through tears. “You’re awesome.”

“I know,” he laughed.

I didn’t even realize that Blaze and I were standing in the middle of the school parking lot until I noticed a few more Glee club members walking out the door.

Tina wheeled Artie across and out of the parking lot. I assumed he lived nearby, because they didn’t get into a vehicle. She just pushed him down the street.

Rachel and Finn walked out, hand-in-hand. I didn’t really get the chance to ask Rachel about it, but something was definitely up with them. “Just friends” don’t hold hands like that. Plus, they seemed totally in love at the dance, so I guessed that they were an item now. I’d have to ask her about it.

Puck came out behind them, 100% alone, which surprised me. I figured Santana would be hanging off of him by now, but I think she was turned off by him singing to another girl, especially one she hated.

Puck looked over at Blaze and I having a conversation. You could tell it was rotting him. He kept staring as he walked over to his truck and got inside. He didn’t turn it on or anything. He just sat there, looking out at us, trying to figure out what exactly we were talking about. So, I gave him a little somethin’ somethin’ in return of what he gave to me.

“Is there anything I can do for you…?” Blaze asked, with anticipation.

“Yeah,” I smiled. “Kiss me.”

He just stared at me. “Wait, what?”

“I don’t like repeating myself, Blaze,” I whispered.

He kept the blank look on his face, but did as he was told. He laid his hands on both sides of my face, and moved his face closer to mine. I smiled, waiting for it, and our lips touched. Blaze’s eyes were closed, but mine were open, so I could see perfectly how pissed off Puck looked. This made my smile even bigger.

Blaze let go and looked at me. I looked at him. We both really just looked at each other until he decided to jump in for some more lip action. It was going pretty good, and even better hearing Puck’s tires squeal as he raced out of the parking lot.

------------------------------

I decided to invite Blaze over to my house. After all, he deserved some answers for what had just happened between us. I didn’t know if I’d have any good answers, but I had to tell the poor guy something.

My mom picked us up, and we went to get ice cream before going to my house. Once we arrived, Blaze commented on how nice our house and furniture was, making my mother fall in love with him. She works real hard trying to make the house look nice, so anyone who will compliment it gets an A+ in her books. When I was dating Puck, all he said was that he’d tap my mom (he’s into cougars and MILF’s), and that my bed looked good for fucking in.

I dragged Blaze away from my mom and brought him upstairs. As soon as we were in my room, I sat on my bed and gestured for him to sit next to me.

“So, I bet you’re wondering why I told you to kiss me,” I spoke.

“I’m a little curious,” Blaze admitted. “But definitely not complaining.”

“Well, let me be honest. Part of it was because Puck was like…right there…and I wanted to make sure he saw it.”

“Understandable,” Blaze nodded.

“But another part of it was to see how it would feel to kiss a guy other than him. I wanted to see how in love with him I was…I wanted to see if I could feel anything with anyone else…” I explained.

“So, what’d you feel?” he asked.

“Something,” I replied. “I like you, Blaze. I really do. You’re everything he isn’t, and I’m glad I met you.”

“I like you, too. A lot. The first day I moved here, I knew that we’d get along,” he smiled. He looked into my eyes, then wrapped his arm around me and leaned in. “I can do so much better than Puckerman,” he whispered.

Well, we spent the next twenty minutes making out on my bed. It was pretty hot, but everytime I looked up at Blaze, all I could see was Puck. I missed him, and I wouldn’t be able to deny that, no matter how hard I tried. Of course, I didn’t mention any of that to Blaze.

He stayed for supper that evening, but left almost immediately after so he could go home to work on his assignment. He kissed me again before leaving. I wasn’t even sure where this left us.

As soon as the door shut, I went back into my room, laid on the bed, and cried. I was so confused. And even worse, I was doing the exact same thing to Blaze that Puck did to me. The only difference was that Puck used me for Sue’s money. I was using Blaze for Puck’s attention. And I felt absolutely terrible about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this whole chapter last night in one sitting.
I'm not sure if this was a good idea or not. If you guys don't think so, I'll probably re-write the chapter.
Lemme know what you think! :)