Must Be Dreamin'

I Want To Feel Weightless

Now that I’ve been back for a few days Josh came over for the day and we watched some movies in the morning then went swimming in my pool. We each got pushed in by each other a few times but it was all in good fun. We decided to go back inside and Josh insisted that I play guitar for him.

“You have to sing too,” He smiled. We were sitting right across from each other with our legs crossed. The only thing separating us was my acoustic guitar.

“You’re going to make me aren’t you?” I smirked but it soon broke into a smile.

“Yep,” he laughed as did I.

I started strumming and softly singing to And I Love Her by The Beatles. To me, it’s one of the most beautiful love songs I’ve ever heard. So smooth and gorgeous.

As the song came to a close I looked up from the strings on my guitar and met Josh’s soft gaze. As he stared into my eyes I felt like he was staring into the inner being of myself. It gave me a feeling that was very unfamiliar to me…and I liked it.

“That was beautiful Kirstie,” He softly said to me. “Just like you,” Josh went on while taking a piece of hair that had fallen into my face and gently tucking it behind my ear.

Both of us gazed into each others eyes and I couldn’t tell what he was feeling but I sure understood when in one swift motion Josh pressed his lips to mine. I was first in shock and I didn’t kiss back. This is when Josh pulled away and gave me a sorrowful look.

“I’m sorry,” he lowly said. “I shouldn’t have done that.”

I didn’t know what to say in response to this but I knew what I felt so I made that loud and clear to Josh. I cupped both of his cheeks and I brought our lips together. I could feel him smile into this kiss and he quickly deepened it.

When we separated both of us were panting hard for air not only because the kiss left us each breathless but because we kept our lips together so long that we didn’t have much air. Both of us smiled at each other and I let out a laugh.

“You have lipstick on your face,” I giggled.

“Maybe I should get some more,” He said in a way that made me get shivers down my spine. Josh was about to kiss me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck while his found their way around my waist.

“I want to ask you something first,” Josh told me as our lips were about to touch.

“What?” I whispered out.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” He questioned so sweetly.

“This is my answer,” I sighed as I pressed my lips to his passionately.

When he kissed me I felt like I got a shock of electricity going through every inch of my body. I’ve never got that feeling from a kiss. His kisses were so passionate yet soft, beautiful and loving. I felt everything in that kiss and I felt weightless.

As our kiss came to an end Josh still held me tightly in his comforting and tattooed arms. I cuddled up to his chest and he left a bunch of soft kisses on my head.

“I’ve never had the feeling you give me before,” Josh sighed.

“Me either,” I replied while hooking my arms around his middle. “But I’m glad that you’re the one that makes me feel like this.”

“I feel the same way Kirstie,” Josh blissfully told me as I laid my head on his chest.

“I have to call Kylee,” I smirked after a while.

“You know she’s going to tease us though. Like hardcore,” Josh groaned.

“What are we supposed to do?” I asked him.

“Keep it a secret,” he whispered right next to my ear making me get goosebumps.

“From my best friend?” I questioned as he nodded his head. “I don’t know Josh but…. You do have a point. They would make fun of us.”

“You bet they would,” he told me.

“Okay we’ll keep it a secret,” I smiled. “But only because that sounds so mysterious.”

“I can be mysterious,” Josh whispered.

“Just kiss me,” I giggled and he got a big smile before connecting our lips in another amazing kiss.

Josh makes me feel like no one else can. He makes the best of me come out when I’m around him like no one else can. But most of all Josh is like no one else…
♠ ♠ ♠
okay you know what i had for breakfast? A strawberry pop tart! i haven't had those in forever!!!

Kirstie and Josh