Must Be Dreamin'

Hello To The Open Road

Josh and Kirstie got married! So happy for those two. Right after the reception, they went off on their honeymoon. They were gone for two weeks to the Bahamas. I was jealous. I got stuck here. But I was helping Lauren out a lot with her In God’s Hands clothing line. That was fun. I can’t wait for it to come out!

But as soon as Kirstie came back, her band was leaving for another tour since they had released a record weeks before. Danny and Kevin already told me that I was going even they had to drag me behind the bus. As you could probably guess, it didn’t take much convincing.

Right now, though, I’m picking Josh and Kirstie up from the airport. I was so excited to see them… Kirstie a little more than Josh, but… I guess I missed the little greasy thing.

Kirstie spotted me before I could spot her… Well, actually I heard her before I saw her. She screamed out my name before her hurried footsteps could be heard. I smiled and pulled her into a big hug once she was close enough.

“You’re so tan!” I grinned once we parted and I got a good look at her.

“You should see Josh,” she giggled while pushing some of her hair out of her face.

I thought she was referring to ‘ how cute’ he is. But once I saw him, I started busing out in my own fit of laugher. He was red! Like… lobster red. Oh my gosh, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen!

“Nice to see you too, Kylee,” he grumbled.

“Does he have a line around his eyes from his sunglasses too?” I asked through my giggles.

“No I don’t! See!” he shot back, taking his shades off to show no lines… DARN!

Kirstie and I ended our little giggle fest so that I could drive them home. I would see Kirstie tomorrow for a good five months so she’ll need all the time with her Joshie boy. I’m sure he’ll be around to visit whenever he can though.

After I dropped them off, I went to my house and started getting my stuff around. Even though it’s been my house for a few months now, and it still doesn’t feel like home yet. There’s no pictures on the wall or little knick-knacks around. It’s just… a house. I was kind of happy to leave.

Anyway, I finished packing and totted my bag downstairs so it would be ready in the morning. I was excited to go. I needed to get out of So Cal again. Seeing Jimmy at Kirstie and Josh’s wedding was hard. We caught each other’s gaze a few times. I think he even brought a date too. I didn’t ask anyone about it. It’s none of my business. We’ve been broken up for a while. What he does is what he does and what I do is what I do.

But… maybe I’ll find a little hottie on tour.Like that would happen. We’re not in a city for more than three days at a time. Even if I found a guy I was interested in, I’d still have to come home eventually, leaving that person in whatever state he was in, which would most likely not be California.

My dreams of my perfect guy was interrupted though. Someone was jumping on my bed! I groaned and tried burring my face into my pillow. Stupid person didn’t get the hint. They just kept right on jumping!

“Go away,” I grumbled, trying to hold the covers tighter against me.

“Ky, get your lazy butt up! We’re leaving today!” Kirstie’s way too excited voice said… while still jumping!

“Kirstie, I love you, but… it’s too early for all of your excitement,” I mumbled while rubbing my eyes.

When I opened them and they focused on Kirstie. She is such an angel… she brought me Rockstar. I perked right up and took the out stretched can and cracked it opened quickly, taking in a big gulp.

“Can I talk to you now?” she asked with a smile teasing its way across her face.

“Can I change first?” I asked, giving her a pouty look.

“Fine! I’ll wait in the living room,” she shout playfully while walking downstairs.

I hurried to change though. I was suddenly way more excited to be leaving this morning than I was last night. I actually put make up on! I was determined to find me a hottie. It was happening.

When I walked downstairs to Kirstie, I was all hyped up…maybe it was because I had already downed half of my Rockstar. Kirstie caught on to my excitement and of course hers started to grow too.

The whole drive to the bus, she was cranking Weezer. They’re not my favorite band, but I like their music. I joined in with her singing. This tour was going to rock! I couldn’t wait.

But once we pulled up and Josh was already there, that familiar feeling from the last little tour sprung back up. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair before either of us climbed out.

I didn’t stay around to watch them be all hubby/wifey. I went into the back of the bus that is unofficially Kylee’s spot. I wasn’t bummed out though. I was so happy to being leaving Southern California to see the rest of the US.

There has to be a guy out there for me somewhere. Maybe I just kept myself in a box for too long. I’m attracted to Mulisha guys a little too much… or the whole motocross thing too. Either way, I’m going to be the old happy Ky. Nothing’s going to bring me down. I’m saying goodbye to So Cal and hello to the open road… with Kirstie and her two crazy band mates.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINISHED! and i really really want to post the sequel since I wrote the first chapter, but... we don'd have a title yet and Kirstie and I haven't discussed it :(

Kylee

final comments would be amazing... especially from you other four people that subscribed!