I'm Wrapped Around Her Little Finger

Chapter 4

whenever i ask Jack what the three happiest days of his life were he smiles, wraps his arms around me and says, "The day you agreed to marry me, the day Beth was born, and the day that we introduced Beth to the guys."
Strangely enough, mine are the same. All of the guys say that the day they met Beth was their happiest day also.
The say it was happier than when they got their first number one, happier than when they won the VMA for artist of the year happier than the day they got signed. Alex is the only one who has a day happier, when Daniel was born, and the day that Lisa agreed to marry him.

Standing at the front of the church i looked down the isle at the woman in white. With Jack on her arm, Beth made her way forward until her and jack stood at the end of the aisle.
My Baby girl was about to change her last name. My baby was about to become a Gaskarth. I watched, tears brimming my eyes, as Jack placed Beth's hand in Daniels and went to stand with Alex, Matt, Rian, Zack and Mark in his place behind Daniel.
I watched from behind Beth and her Maid-of-Honor Cassadee. I faintly listened as Beth and Daniel said their "I Dos"
The bells rang and the petals fell as my baby girl shared a kiss with her new husband. My Daughter was now, Mrs. Elizabeth Rae Barakat Gaskarth. I couldn't believe how fast she had grown up. She gave Daniel another peck on the lips before picking up the hem of her dress and walking over to me.
As she wrapped her arms around my neck she whispered into my ear, "I love you, Mom."
Smiling I wrapped my arms around Beth's Lanky body and whispered back, "I love you too, Beth." Jack walked up and Smiled.
"Daddy!" Beth squealed. She let go of me and being the daddy's girl she is she dropped her bouquet and ran towards Jack.
Twirling her around Jack laughed and kissed her cheek. "Congrats, Honey"
"Thanks Dad. Well I guess i ought make my way around, " she stated picking her bouquet back up. "I love you guys so much."
"We love you too, Beth," Jack smiled as he reached his arm around my waist.
"We did it. We really did it," Jack turned and faced me.
I smiled back up at him, "Yeah, we did."

I paced the waiting room as we all listened for the tale-tell cry that meant we could see my daughter. as I heard a small wail my head, along with everyone Else's, turned towards the large double doors a few seconds later the sound faded and our eyes all turned away from the door. still anxious i sat down next to Jack and placed my head on his shoulder.
I must have fell asleep because i awakened as one of the double doors opened and Daniel walked out, two bundles in his arms.
As everyone rose, we all started toward Daniel. Alex, and Jack were the first to take their place in front of my young son-in-law.
Hearing Jack and Alex ask if they could hold them, i watched as my grandchildren were placed into the arms of their grandfathers. Picking up my speed I stood between Alex and Jack.
"Cassadee Rae, Jack Alexander, meet you grandma and grandpa's," Daniel stated looking into each of our faces. I felt warm tears of joy begin to pour down my face and my smile widened.
"Beth wants to see all of you guys, well she's demanding it, actually," Daniel said jabbing his thumb in the direction of the double doors he entered through. We all followed Daniel through the hall towards the pale blue room in which we found my daughter smiling ear-to-ear tear stains on her cheeks.
"Hey guys, Mom," I ran to my baby girl and wrapped my arms around her.
It had been a long nine months, seeing her grow and helping her prepare the twins nursery, it had all lead up to this. "Baby girl, they're so beautiful!" I felt a fresh wave of tears came on and i didn't try to stop them it wouldn't have helped anyway.
She smiled as the tears began leaking down her cheeks, in sync with mine, "I did it Mom, I really did it"

I looked from the three year old asleep in my lap to the other three year old across the room in Jacks' lap.
"You need to go to bed," Jack said down at the brown-haired boy in his lap.
"M mm," Little Jack stated shaking his head, crossing his arms over his petite chest.
"I'll take you to the park tomorrow," Jack stated knowing that the small boy had inherited his mothers love of the swings.
Finally caving, Little Jack jumped off of Jack's lap and sulked off to the bedroom. I took Cassadee into my arms and stood up. Jack, too, rose and followed me in the direction of the little boy. Seeing that Jack had tucked himself in I pulled the covers back on the little purple bed and laid Cassadee down. I pulled the covers back up and smoothed the little girls hair down.
Walking over to The Blue Bed on the other side of the room I reached down and tuck the blanket under Jacks sides and kissed his cheek. putting the end of my nose to his, i looked him in the eyes and whispered, "Night-night, I love you."
"He lifted his small body a little and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek, "I wove you too, Nana." He whisper yelled in my ear.
I sighed as I walked back up to Jack and stepped out into the hall after turning the light out.
"Can you believe that all of this happened because I fell in love with you?" Jack asked taking me into his arms.
"Are you sure it isn't because I fell in love with you?" I replied raising an eyebrow.
"Who knows all that matters is right now," he finished, placing his rough lips onto mine.
I moved my mouth away from his, "Yeah right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
guys i loved writing this sooooo much especially this chapter. though i was sad it had to end i feel proud of myself so please comment with your thoughts... PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Lizz<3