She's Out Of This World

Maybe if you weren't so beautiful

Ali’s POV
I sat across from Nick in the little Italian restaurant. “This place is so pretty” I told him looking around at the tiny fireplace as it burned the flames heating up the entire restaurant.

“Yeah, I found this place right after me and Miley broke up, I just needed somewhere to think alone, ya know?” he spat Miley’s name. The hate clear in his voice.

“Yeah” I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me and cautiously placed his hand over mine squeezing it slightly. I smiled at him again, looking away as the blush rose to my cheeks.

“You ok?” he asked, worry clear in his voice.

“I’m fine” my voice squeaked. Darn my stupid nerves I cursed my self internally. My voice squeaked when I was nervous. He raised an eyebrow at me but didn’t question. I mentally cursed myself again. Then our meals came and I thanked lord for the distraction.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nick stopped his car outside my house and turned to look at me.

“We’re having another concert tomorrow night, and I was wondering you wanted to come?” he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

“I would love to, but, I can’t, my sister is back in town tomorrow afternoon and I kind of want to be there” I muttered looking away.

“Oh, well tell her I say hi” he said sighing.

“Sorry, and look, I really don’t want to go now” I mumbled turning shyly at him.

“It’s fine, and I don’t want to either”

“If you let me drive, I can show you somewhere” ‘wait a minute, what are you doing, you never let anyone there, not even Jake’.

“Sure” Nick started to climb out of his car as I opened my door and clambered out, I gave him an unsteady smile as we passed each other at the front “how far out is this place?” he questioned once I’d dropped into the drivers seat, I slowly tried to get comfortable but decided it wasn’t worth it and put the car into drive.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The drive had been quite apart from the CD Nick had put in as soon as we’d turned onto the road, I wasn’t sure who it was but Nick had sung along quietly the entire drive. “So you never actually told me how far this place was?” said Nick turning the music down and turning to face me.

“Uh it’s just round the corner” I said flashing the indicator.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I stopped the car and quietly stepped out of it. “Here we are” I mumbled walking towards the trees.

“Where are you going?”

“To the place” I felt him walking next to me. I felt his hand brush against mine. I slowly took hold of his hand, blushing slightly and he squeezed my hand. We didn’t look at each other we just kept on walking. “Come on!” I laughed as I pulled him into a run. We kept on running till we reached the clearing.

I let go of his hand and lay down and the cold grass. I felt Nick lay down next to me. I looked over at him. “This place is beautiful” I heard him mumble.

“Yeah, your actually the first person I have ever brought here”

“Really?”

“Yep, I found this place when I was 11 and I’m seventeen now so six years, and I’ve never shown this place to anyone”

“wow thanks” he took hold of my hand and for about an hour we just lay and stared up at the stars.

“I’d do this nearly every night after my parents divorced” I said turning my head to face him.

“I’m sorry”

“Don’t be” I heard him take a deep intake of breath before turning his own head to face mine.

“Does your mother know you’re out with me?” he asked.

“Yes I texted her while I was in your car”

“Right”

I sighed and stared up and the familiar night sky. I’d spend the whole night out here some nights. This was my alone place. Well not so alone now but Nick would be on tour for awhile so. Wait a minute he’ll be on tour, there’s no point in building a relationship with him.

“Nick?”

“Yes”

“When do you leave again?”

“We don’t, we live in New York”

“Oh, Really?”

“Yep”

“Awesome, where about do you live?”

“How about I just take you there”

“Right now?”

“If you want, plus I think Joe and my mom wanted to see you again”

“It’s 9pm it might be a little late”

“Don’t you want to go?”

“Of course I do but”

“Well let’s go then” he pulled me up and started to pull me back towards the car. I started to giggle as he fiddled in his pockets for his car keys. I quietly pulled them out of my bag and pressed the button to open the car. The lights flashed and Nick jumped. I laughed as he smiled sheepishly at me. I tossed the keys at him and jumped into his car. He chuckled and climbed into the drivers side.

“You should have remembered that I had been driving” I laughed as he started the car.

“Well if you weren’t so beautiful I might have remembered” I flushed a deep red at his words. I bit my lip and looked out the window, staring up at the stars again.
♠ ♠ ♠
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN JONAS BROTHERS
Hope you enjoy this chapter

remember
Read, Review, subscribe, LOVE