A Beautiful Tragedy

I Want To Try Again

Before we knew it the weekend in Big Bear was over and we were already back home. The boys got a few songs finished with the extra time they were granted which was so happy for them. It amazes me in how dedicated they were to their music and fans, I was proud.

"Hey babe." Brain smiled as he walked through the front door. I looked up from the lap top in my lap and smiled at him. "Hey." I greeted back. I saw him place his keys down before making his way over to me in the living room. "What are you doing?" He asked once he finally sat next to me and looked down at the screen I had open. "I was just going over pictures that we took over the weekend." Explaining to him before looking back to what I was doing. We both shared laughs as we looked through them together, seeing the ones of Jimmy being Jimmy. I feel in love with the ones Zacky took of all of us when we were covered in mud.

"Charlie..." Brian spoke. I tore my eyes from the screen and into his lovely chocolate eyes. "Hmm?" Letting him know he had my attention. "So the guys and I just spoke to Larry. Turns out we are gonna be doing a tour here sooner than we thought." He sighed. I looked at him confused. " I thought we only had the European tour after Bully and Zack have their baby?" Brian nodded.
"That's what the original plan was but that's months away. Larry wants us to squeeze one more in till then. It's only gonna be a few states."

"What will happen with Bully?" I asked as I looked down when the thought of my pregnant friend crossed my mind. "Do you really think Zacky is gonna leave her behind? I think not." He chuckled. I quickly looked back up at him. "How long will this tour be?" I continue my interrogation. "Only a month babe. By then Erica should be, what almost ready to pop?" He questioned. I nodded to confirm his answer. But now I was only left with one more question, "when do we leave?".
"We have 3 days to get everything together and packed." Looking down at his hands.

I shot up from my spot, "but that's short notice Brian!". He laughed, "think you can pack fast?". That smart ass.

Soon 3 days past and we were already packed and waiting for the bus to come by and pick us up. I was excited but not nervous, after Warped...I was getting use to the idea of home away from home on a bus.

"You promise to call and keep me updated?" My mother asked as she walked out from our kitchen area. I smiled, "of course mom!" Leaning in to hug her. My mother was nice enough to house and per sit for us while we were gone. Papa gates and Suzy even promised to help out as well. "You ready babe?" Brian spoke while coming down the stairs with his backpack.
"Yes sir." Giving a wink. He caught it and smiled before turning to my mother, "thanks again for watching pinky for us on such short notice." My mother explained that it was no problem at all and gave him a hug just as the bus finally pulled up to our drive way.

"Promise to take care of her for me Brian." My mother begged as she looked over at us. "Of course I will." Brian smiled at me. I gave my mother one last hug before walking out, "I promise time will fly and we will be home before you know it." She just nodded and watched us head out towards Matt where he helped us load our stuff on the bus.

God a month on a small bus with 5 man children and a pregnant woman...I sure hope this tour goes smoothly.

The venues came and gone. One thing about life on the road, everything seems to blur all together and soon you won't even know what day it was. We've traveled through 2 states so far and had plenty of more to visit. Our next stop was actually Vegas. I've been to Vegas before with Zacky and Erica back when we were younger. We would sneak out and take a road trip to "sin city". In hopes to find the freedom we were so badly searching for at the time. I was excited to share it with Brian and the rest of the guys this time.

When we finally reached the hotel in Vegas, I noticed that the guys were acting kind of weird. Not bad weird but just..off. I tried asking Erica what was going on but she would just shrug and leave it at that. She too was a bit off but I was only guessing because she was having another mood swing from being pregnant. So in time I learned to brush it off and carry on my schedule. I helped check the guys into their rooms and then would help make sure merch was taken care of before making sure the guys were ready to head over to the venue for sound check. Erica got to pretty much just enjoy this tour due to her carrying a kid unlike Warped where we both worked. I don't mind it though, it kept me busy while Brian did what he had to do.

Soon enough we finally made it to the venue and I helped set up Jimmy's drums for sound check. Making sure it was set up how he liked it. Of course when I went to actually play it, he would come running and just stand there as he glared. I laughed but soon was done torturing his drums and went off side stage. "So what time you get off work?" Brian whispered into my ear as he embraced me from behind. I giggled when his breath hit the back of my neck. "When everything is taken care of. Why?" I asked as I turned to face him. He just smiled down at me, "Because I have a surprise for you later tonight."

"Is that why everyone is acting so weird today?" This cause Brian to look at me confused. "Everyone had been off today and I tried asking why but everyone's staying quite." I explained further.
"And so they should. It's a surprise and I don't need you to go snooping around on what it is." He laughed. I just smiled back at him. God, I love this man.

Brian tore himself from to me to go and get ready for the thousand of fans who waited outside. They soon all jumped on stage and played a heart filled performance like always. I of course watched from the side stage but Bully was stuck in the dressing room. She was told that the loud music was a bit too much for how far along she was and had to keep a good distance. I just ended up capturing video of the performance on my phone for her to watch later.

The guys soon climbed back on the bus and I was done putting away merch and counting cash before we drove back to the hotel. But it was different when we finally did reach the hotel. Instead of Brian leading me to our room, it was Bully. The guys all disappeared. I was beginning to get worried on what was going on. That was until I remembered on the surprise that Brian told me about. Was this part of it?

"Alright Bully, what is going on? I'm having a mini heart attack right now." I whined as we entered mine and Brian's hotel room. "All I was told was to make sure you change into something stunning. Preferably this." She giggled as she pulled a huge white box from under the bed. I raised a brow and sat on the end of the bed. "Open it." She urged. I did as she told me and opened the box to only pull out a beautiful white gown. It was strap less and a sweetheart neck line. Completely stunning to where I felt tears well up for some reason.

I then carried myself to the bathroom to put the gown on, with bully's help of course. And soon she ushered my down to the lobby and out the door where a limo waited for us. As I climbed in, I noticed she was wearing an elegant violete dress that clung to her beautiful bump perfectly. When did she change into that?
"Ok so you need to put this on." Bully pulled out a blindfold and started placing it over my eyes. What is going on!
I wish I knew where I was at least going but if I was allowed that information then there would be no point for the blindfold.

The drive felt like it took forever but really it only took 45 minutes till we reached our destination. I felt Bully help me out and walk me through a set of doors. Then she had me stop and began to untie my blindfold. When I was granted to gift to see. My jaw dropped.

My mother and all of Brian's family and friends were standing up and staring at me. I then looked straight ahead and saw all the guys stand in suits...then there was Brian. Just standing with the biggest grin on his face. I noticed a priest next to Brian. Was this my...?

"This is your wedding babe." Bully whispered to me as she took my arm. Soon she led me down the aisle towards Brian and it was at this point that I noticed tears in Brian's eyes. Great, now I'm going to cry. Brian soon walked up and took my arm where Erica had me and walked me the rest of the way. "You look just gorgeous Charlie." He claimed as we reached our destination. I then looked over at my mother who was smiling at me and then noticed an empty seat next to her where my fathers name was written on. Oh god...I'm crying now. Yep, that did it. Looks to me Brian planned our wedding behind my back all along.

And honestly I can't be any happier. I looked back at Brian and gave him one of the smiles he loves. Only to recieve one back.
Brian and I finally said our "I Do's" and we were now married. Officially married and I felt....relieved! I honestly thought this moment would never happen.

"I love you Mrs.Haner." Brian murmured as he began to kiss me. We finally reached our hotel room and were now laying on the bed. We wouldn't be having a honey moon just yet because we were in the middle of a tour but Brian promised that we would have one once everything was calm. I looked up at my husband, "I love you too Mr.Haner." We began to kiss and knew where this was heading.

We shedded our clothes to the floor and crawled under the covers. Brian kissing at my neck as he parted my legs but before we went any further, he leaned back to look me in the eyes. "I wanna start trying again." He softly said. "Try what?" I asked.
He just smiled at me for a moment before he said anything else, "I want to try for another baby." I felt my cheeks turn red. We haven't really spoken about a baby since we lost our first one. Was I really ready to try again? Brian began to frown when he noticed that I didn't say anything and then began to sit up but before he could move out of my touch. I grabbed him by the neck and slammed his lips against mine.

We kissed passionately till we had to part to breathe. I then looked up at him once more, "alright, let's try." As those words left my mouth, Brian had the biggest grin on his face and threw his lips back onto mine as he entered me slowly. Making love as Husband and Wife for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again it's been awhile for this update but anyways...YAY! They finally got married and want to try again for a baby. Things seem to be looking up for Mr. And Mrs. Haner! Lets hope it stays that way!

Thanks to those who have stuck with this story!! You guys are awesome and I live you all!!!