A Beautiful Tragedy

Whimsical Alarm

The warmth of the sun hit my exposed shoulder. But that is not what woke me up. Oh no. The beautiful sound of an acoustic guitar being played with a soft voice keeping tune is what woke me up. I sat up as the sheet slid down my chest, rubbing my eyes in hope to gain my sight. I soon followed the sound with only a bed sheet to protect my dignity. The whimsical of a voice led me to the porch that was connected to our window. There sat an amazing view. Charlie sitting there with her guitar as she sang out to the sunrise.

The woman was picture perfect in nothing but shorts and a tang top, just singing her heart out to no one in particular. I didn't recognise the song, clearly a song she had wrote herself. I didn't want to ever forget this moment. So I hurried back to the night stand and grabbed my cell phone, placing it on video before hitting record. As I continued to watch her to have her moment of carefree. I thought to myself...I was ready to spend the rest of my life with this woman. To know that I am so very thankful that chose me. Out of anyone in the world, she wanted to be with me. Thank you God for this blessing.

As soon as my thoughts ended, so did the song. I looked back to the video and laughed when she caught me finally.
"Having fun watching me Mr.Haner?" She giggled. I nodded my head as she turned more towards me, keeping the video going. We fell into a comfortable silence for awhile. Smiling at one another and then her looking out towards the view. Soon she turned back, '"I love you' she spoke with another smile. "I love you too baby" in reply.

Within time we finally got dressed and made our way to the kitchen where Jimmy and Zacky were. "Ello love birds. Had fun last night?" Jimmy asked with a wink. Charlie blushed wish made me smirk. We knew that Jimmy wasn't asking about when we were at the bar. I take it he was able to hear both Charlie and myself. I just stood beside her and placed my hand on top of hers that proudly wore the engagement ring I gave her.

The moment was perfect, up until Erica came in screeching. "Chesh!! Girl you were amazing last night!! " as she attacked her best friend in a hug. Charlie laughed and thanked the energetic woman.
I was very proud of my baby last night. Getting up infringe of all those strangers and singing. The girl blew the roof off and amazed all of us.
"So what are we doing today?" Zacky asked. We all looked at each other, not really knowing the answer to that. "Well I was thinking of going into town and getting a few things we need. Apparently we have a pest problem " I laughed. Jimmy and Zacky both gave a confused look but before I could explain what I meant, Michelle joined us. "Yeah, I ain't sleeping in that room again till I know they are gone " shivering as the memories came back. We all just laughed at her.

Jimmy and Charlie agreed to come along with me into town. I picked up the bug spray Michelle needed, as well as light bulbs that one of the bathrooms needed and extra toilet paper. Apparently we go by so much more with 5 men under one roof. I'm just use to Charlie and myself in our house. Didn't know it would get this bad. I chuckled to myself at the thought. This caught Jimmy's attention.
"What so funny bro?", "Was just thinking about how toilet paper goes by so fast when we are all together" I smirked. He then thought about it and started laughing too. We decided to just walk around town a little, get out and enjoy our surroundings. We 3 talked and joked around. Jimmy brought up when were we gonna finally tie the knot, so we talked about it. Charlie doesn't know that ive already set a date. I don't plan on telling her till we get back home. Didn't want this trip to be just about our wedding plans.

We finally got back to the cabin and the restwere in the living room. Matt was working on our lyrics with Zacky. Johnny was messing with his bass while the girls were San bathing out on the back deck. I mentioned to Charlie to join them while I hung out with the guys. Of course she agreed and told me that I should work on the problems we were having with the album. That was why we came out here in the first place. To get away from everyone else and to focused on our album.

4 hours have passed. The girls are now hanging around and enjoying some beers while listening to the progress we have made. "I am amazed that these lyrics actually work!! " Matt smiled. I laughed, "Yeah, knowing we were drunk the night before when we came up with them ". Matt agreed. "Don't forget the amazing riffs you came up with babe. That was genius " Charlie spoke. Wow, I felt envied. I leaned over and gave her a well deserved kiss and thanked her. God only knows that I never deserved her...but here she is. Left college...for me. Thank you to ever up there who thought I deserved her. I promise to make her happy from here on out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow!! Been so long since ive posted an updated chapter. I apologies to all of you, ive been so busy with my son..yes I had a baby boy. Who is to be a year old in 15 days!!! Ive been so busy with being a first time mom and getting married...a lot has happened. Ive been wanting to update so bad but never had the time. I'm actually doing this on my kindle fire haha. Anyways sorry for a short chapter. I never really know what to say when its on Brian's pov...boo on me!! Haha anyways comment comment comment. I love them!!!!!