Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Kellan...♥
Image

I was sitting in my room while the girls were all out on their annual spa day. They would always go to the spa on the same night of the next results show, and boy was I nervous for this one. There were many girls I just couldn't relate to. I thought over everything carefully, looking in the files I had, and even looked over some of the dates. In the middle of my thought process, in walked Shane. He smirked at me before taking a seat while the cameras followed behind him. It's been a month and still I can't get over the fact that there's cameras everywhere, "How's it going Kellan? Getting suited up for the results show I see." Shane said politely, "Eh, it's harder than it looks. Pretty hot chicks but..." I changed the topic to something that was on my mind, "Is it okay if you send 5 women home tonight?" I asked him as he looked taken aback.

He paused before clearing his throat, "Well, there are no rules here. So you only want 13 roses right?" He asked as I nodded, "Yea." I smiled at him, "And your 1OO percent sure?" Shane wondered, "If I wasn't I wouldn't be telling you to get 13 roses now would I?" I asked smirking and raising my eyebrows. He stood up and straightened his tie before walking out. I kicked back and looked out the window, the sun was setting and I heard a limo door close shut and I sighed. Here comes the results show.

___

I put on my brand new tux. It was gray and I decided to pick out a red tie and I fixed up my hair before walking out the door. I hadn't seen any of the girls all day and I had to boot Elena out of my mind for the whole day. A couple days ago I read her the poem I wrote for her and everything. Weird thing is, one of my sketches of her is missing. Believe it or not I have this crazy fascination of her being the one. Like seriously the one that I'll get married to. It's not creepy! Not when you have strong feelings for someone.

I soon made my way out into the ginormous backyard and saw a line of women wearing different colors of dresses. Some much revealing than the other, some short or long, either way they all looked stunning. I saw Eren waving at me from one end of the line as I walked up towards the podium. She had a very fancy looking dress. Off the shoulder and short. The color was amazing. I examined the rest of the girls and saw Elena smiling up at me. She had a simple [url=http://greatglam.com/pd-i-am-in-this-moment.cfm ]dress[/url] on and it suited her nicely. I don't think I ever saw Elena wearing an overly fancy dress like Eren. Although this was a cocktail party and such, she always went simple and I loved that.

Shane was already on the high lifted stage and he patted my back as I stood in front of the podium that had 13 roses, "So ladies, Kellan had made a new move tonight. He ordered us to bring in 13 roses, meaning that 5 of you beautiful ladies will be going home." I immediately saw the dagger eyes and red faces boil over from one girl to the next. Shane looked over at me, "If you'd like Kellan, you can start any time." And with that Shane had walked off the stage and idled near the pretty flowers on the side.

I picked up the first flower, "Brittney." I called as she walked up, and deja vu took me over once again

___

I was down to my last one. The last ones remaining were Elena, Violet, Alisha, Carrie, Chantal, and Bree. I took the last rose in my hand and saw Elena take Violet's hand. They were both stressed more than the other girls. I sighed and looked down, "Elena." Immediately I heard a sob and looked up to see Violet place her other hand over her mouth. We did have a bond of some sort and I know it was hard for Violet, she was sensitive even if you didn't see it.

Tears stabbed at Elena's eyes as she walked up slowly to stand in front of me, "Elena will you please accept this rose" Elena nodded, "Yes Kellan." She said, her voice cracking a bit as she smiled up at me. I handed her the rose and she took it without a word, "I'm sorry ladies, take a moment and say your goodbyes." Shane said from the side lines. Elena raced down and Violet and her embraced. I over heard their conversation as the other girls started walking up towards me, "Well..guess that was the last relationship I would go for." Violet laughed as Elena softly wiped away her tears, "Don't say that! So what you weren't right for Kellan, or he wasn't right for you. That someone is right around the corner." Elena hugged her tightly as I looked off at her smiling and hugging the other girls.

Is it just me? Or is it with every word Elena speaks..I fall deeper in love with her?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry! It's really short but I had no idea what to write and neither did Kendra. The next chapter will be juicy don't worry! Love you all mwah!! <3