Status: Comments? Please?

The Haunting Shadows

Eight

It could have been hours, days, weeks, before the screaming subjects were returned to the tiny cell. It was so dark, wet and smelly, I wondered how long the building had been standing for. I wondered what the time was, there was no clock. The hours passed by hauntingly slowly, mocking the prisoners.

Footsteps echoed in the lonely halls, I instinctfully crawlled back and hid in the shadows. I held my breath, the footsteps stopped in front of the cell. If only I could see past the thick, steel doors. Everything was quiet, the worry in the room grew as we waited. I heard laughter, then the footsteps continued walking down the hall. I sighed in relief, then stood up.

"Come, twenty-nine, I have something to tell you!" Eleven grimly stated. I walked over to him, "While they were experimenting on me, I overheared some doctors talking. They talked about a person named Jack, he's coming over later- to see you!" Jack? Zack's cousin? Oh dear, this would not be good.

*Zack's POV*

Stupid fail of a cousin. Why couldn't Jack be like the rest of the family? He's such a wimp! Stupid softy, he's just like all of the other idiots everywhere. He was just a piece of dirt on the family name. He was going to visit that Amanda chick. He probably likes her, that would be stupid. If only he would at least rape her. Honestly, I found it gross that there's only a one letter difference in our names.

"Zack! Aren't you coming?!" Jack yelled.

"Yeah, just not to visit any chicks, unless we can do stuff to them,"

"No,"

"Stupid!"

"Whatever, let's go,"

Fail of a cousin!