Status: hiatus

My Baby Boy

Gina Somerson-Jonas was married to Joesph Adam Jonas.

After Joseph died in a tragic sailing accident, Gina has never set foot on a boat or even in the water.

Joseph died knowing that he had a child on the way. Gina was three months pregnant with his child and after giving birth she she burdened with how she will provide for her child.

Years pass by and Gina discovers after little Nick Jonas’ fifth birthday that her little boy had autism. Struggling to pay the bills she tries to think of something that will help the both of them and heal her broken heart.

Nick begins high school and makes friends with a girl, Theresa James. He is oblivious to everyone picking on him but is grateful of Theresa and the way she stands up for him. His teachers finds his potential in music, especially Mr. Rian Dawson.

Rian Dawson is a music teacher at Pinegrove High and sees Nick’s potential. When he finally meets with Gina he falls for her, hard.

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel but could Rian be Gina’s light?

Disclaimer: I don’t own anyone from All Time Low or the Jonas Brothers or anyone associated with them. I would love to but I don’t (All Time Low NOT the Jonas Brothers). The plot and other characters that are not tied to All Time Low or the Jonas Brothers in reality are mine. DO NOT STEAL! thank you ^.^