Cigarettes and Valentines.

Chapter four: The Halloween Party.

It's Halloween, and we're going to a huge party tonight. I'm dressed up as Van Gough and Mike is dressed up as Fink. Truth is, I don't even want to go to this party. I would much rather spend time with Mike. And, by spending time, I mean fucking like bunnies in the backseat of my car. Maybe we can sneak out and fuck in the car. I spot Mike heading towards me in his Fink outfit.

“Wow, babe. You look awesome,” I said.
“So do you,” he replied
“Do we really have to go to this party? I just want to spend time with you,” I told him
“We should probably go. I know, babe, I want to spend time with you as well.”
“Alright.”
“I wish you would have picked someone else to be,” he told me
“Why?” I asked
“Because I can't see your beautiful face,” he said
This man...I swear. He makes me feel things I have always wanted to feel.
“Oh, baby..do you want me to change?” I asked
“Not until after the party,” he said with a grin
I like the sound of that. I like it a lot.
“I can't wait,” I said while hugging him.
“I love the way your arms feel when they're around me,” he whispered in my ear
“I love the way yours feel around me. I also love when you spank me,” I said lustfully.
“Oh, you do?” he asked while pulling away
I grinned, nodded, turned around and bent over, just begging to be spanked. I want to be dominated by him so badly. I look back at Mike, and see him with his hand in the air. It came down fast and hit my ass hard. I moaned with pleasure as he did it again.
“I need you so bad...” I said weakly
“Not until after the party,” he told me
“Fuck,” I said while standing up straight.
“Shall we go, then?” he asked
“I guess.”

We drive to Billie's house, and there are cars everywhere.
“Shall we go in?” Mike asked
“No.” I groaned
“Come on. We'll stay for a few hours, and then we'll go home. Okay?”
“Fine. You better not leave my side, though,” I told him
“I won't,” he said while kissing me.

We got out of the car and walked into Billie's house. Everyone was wearing masks, so it was hard to tell who was who. I saw Billie dancing in the middle of the room (he told me who he was dressing up as, so that's why I knew.) He was dressed up as The Snoo. We walked up to Billie and waved.

“Hey, guys!” he said
“Some party, huh?” Mike asked
“Yeah, I think there's some people fuckin' in my bathroom, though,” he said
He was so hammered. I could tell.
“Alright, I won't disturb them,” Mike said jokingly.
I wished Mike and I were the ones fucking in the bathroom. My mind is on him 24/7. Mostly lustful thinking. Fuck, I need him. I need him so bad. FUCK. I gotta stop thinking of him..I don't want to get a hard-on at Billie's party. That might be a little awkward. I shake my head and turn to Mike. Or, so I thought. Mike had left me. I start to panic a little while looking for him. He's not in this room. I try looking for Billie, but I can't find him either. What if they went to a different room to be alone together? NO. I can't think like that. Mike wouldn't do that...would he? I need to stop thinking these thoughts.
I gathered myself and started walking around. There are so many fucking people here...I started to feel sick. I walked into the kitchen and saw people practically fucking on the counter. None of them were Billie or Mike. I left the kitchen and headed upstairs. I came to the first door and looked through the keyhole. I saw them. They were sitting on a bed, talking to each other. I was tempted to burst right in there and yell at them, but that wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe I don't interest him anymore. I am a bit clingy, and all I want is to be with him. The bandages on my face become wet with tears. I couldn't take this, I looked in the keyhole one more time and saw them hugging.

I got up and walked downstairs. I needed to be alone. I walked outside to my car, got in and lit a cigarette. I took a drag, and exhaled slowly. Smoke filled my car, and I honestly didn't give a fuck if it started to smell like smoke. I'm was so upset.

I took off the bandages and took another drag. I looked at Billie's house, and saw someone coming out. It was Mike. I slid down in my seat. I didn't want him to see me. I heard a knock on the window, and looked up. Mike was outside of my car. I sat up and opened the door. I looked at him with sad eyes.
“What's wrong, babe?” he asked
I looked away. I didn't want him to see me cry. He grabbed my chin and turned it to him.
“What were you doing with Billie?” I asked
“Well, I think you should come inside,” he told me.
“I don't want to.”
He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He looked at me with cold eyes.
“You better listen to me, dammit.” he said seriously
“Alright,” I said softly

He let go of my arm, and grabbed my right hand and locked his fingers with mine. We started walking hand in hand to the house, he didn't even let go when we got to the door. What if people see us, oh God, this can't be happening. We enter the house and people started clapping.
“What the hell is going on?” I asked
“It's our 2 week anniversary!” he said loudly
God, I felt so fucking dumb. I smiled and looked at him.
“I told Billie about us, and he's totally fine with it,” Mike told me
I pulled Mike down to me, and kissed him passionately. Everyone cheered as we kiss. I never thought things would end up like this. I was so happy, I could have cried. We stopped and looked at everyone, they took off their masks, and they were smiling. I bowed, and walked out the door, pulling Mike with me. We walked to the car, and got inside. I pulled his face to mine and started kissing him. I shifted over to his seat, and sat on his lap while facing him. He rubbed his hands all over my back, and I touched his neck. I needed him so bad. He stop kissing me and bit my ear, tugging it gently.
“Fuck, do it again,” I said weakly
“Actually, we should get home,” he told me
“Don't do this to me, baby, not now,” I said
“Trust me, we'll have a lot more fun at home.”
He was right. I sighed, got up, and climbed over to my seat. We put our seat belts on, and drove home. The drive home was long, well...it felt long. I kept thinking of Mike having his way with me, and that made the drive long. All of these stoplights and stop signs were preventing me from getting home. I sighed, and turned on my home road. Finally, home. I pulled into the driveway, and into the garage. I turned off the car and we unbuckled our seat belts. I looked at Mike. He smiled and opened his door. I did the same, and we walked into the house.

“Go upstairs and wait for me,” Mike told me.
“Okay.”

I walked upstairs, and sat on the bed. I wonder what Mike's up to. I thought. I hope it's something nice. I heard footsteps, and Mike entered the room with two bags. I gave him a weird look, and he handed me one of the bags.
“Don't look inside. Go into the closet, and put the contents of the bag on.”
This was odd. I shrugged and I walked to the closet.
I open the bag and felt inside. I pulled something out...it was a dress. He wants me to dress in drag? This is getting very interesting. I thought. I turned on the light, and looked at the dress. It was a French maid dress. It was really short, too. I like where this is going. I thought while taking off my clothes. I looked inside the bag for the other items, I pulled out a pair of white panties. I took off my pants and underwear, and put on the panties. The way they felt against my skin was wonderful. They were a little snug around my ball area, but it felt good. I grabbed the stockings out of the bag, and put those on. Next, the shoes, then the bra and finally the dress. There was a headpiece, too. I patted down my hair and put the headpiece on. I looked at myself in the mirror, and smiled. I looked up on the shelf, and grabbed the feather duster. I'm going to have some fun tonight.

I opened the door, and noticed Mike staring at me. He had turned off the ceiling light, and turned on the lamp on the night stand. His eyes got wide, then they closed a bit when he moaned a little. I walked up to him, took his pants off, and started feather dusting his balls. He moaned with pleasure as the feathers tickled him. I grabbed his shaft and started stroking, still feather dusting his balls. He laid back and let out a loud moan. I started to suck on the tip, and he told me to stop. Why does he do this every time I try and give him a blowjob? I thought

“Why do you want me to stop?” I asked while getting up and sitting on the bed
He doesn't reply. Instead, he got up, walked to the second bag, and pulled out a fly swatter.
“Get up on the bed, and bend over,” he commanded
I did as I was told. I've been waiting for this to happen for a long time. He whipped the fly swatter against my ass hard. I moaned as it hit me.

“You like that, don't you?” he said
“Yes...yes, I do.” I said weakly
“You're a little slut. You need to be punished.”
“YES! Punish me!” I moaned

Mike pulled down my panties and started to hit my testicle with the fly swatter. First soft, then hard. I moaned with each hit. He stopped and started to bite my guiche. My legs gave out and I fell on the bed. I grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart.
“Fuck me, Mike, fuck me hard,” I said desperately
“Not yet, you haven't been punished enough.”
Mike went back to the bag and grabbed the same cloth he used to tie my cock when we were at the movies. He tied the cloth around my cock, unzipped my dress, grabbed my leg, and moved me so I was on my back. He started to slip my dress off of me, revealing the white lace bra that was underneath.
“You actually put the bra on,” he said
“Yeah, it was in the bag.”

He put his hands under me and unsnapped the bra, took it off, and began to suck on my nipples.
“I've always loved your nipples,” he told me
“...yeah?” I asked between breaths
“Yeah. They're so pink and perfect,” he said while he bit and tugged at my nipple piercing.

I moaned loudly and started breathing faster and heavier. I needed Mike inside me.
“I need your thick cock in my tight ass,” I said weakly
“Talking dirty won't get you what you want,” he said bluntly
FUCK, why won't he fuck me? All I need is him inside me. Fuck. I thought.

Mike turned me over again, forcing me back onto my hands and knees. I stayed put while he went through that damn bag again. I didn't look back. I didn't want to. He gently patted my ass with his hand, and whipped my back with a whip. The pain was immense, but it was so fucking good. He whipped me again, the pain was even more immense than before. I moaned loudly and begged for more.

“Again, do it again.”
He whipped my ass and I screamed with pleasure. I looked back, eyes full of lust and begged him to fuck me. He shook his head and turned me on my back again. He grabbed a lit candle, and poured the hot wax on my chest. I bit my lip and cringed. Mike looked down at me and smiled. I guess he liked seeing me beat up and covered in wax. That sick fuck. He lifted my up legs, shoved his dick inside me, and started to thrust in and out. I moaned with each thrust, (as he was hitting my sweet spot each time.).

“Don't move from this position, babe,” I said softly
“Why?” he asked
“You're hitting my sweet spot, and it feels so fucking good.”

He smiled and started to thrust faster and harder than before. I moaned louder than I have ever moaned in my life. Mike's cock started to twitch as he came inside of me, his hot cum filling me up. He released my cock, and began to thrust his semi-hard cock inside of me while tugging on my dick. I moaned Mike's name as I came in his hand. Mike pulled out of me, his semen coming with it, and laid down on me. I stroked his hair, and he kissed my chest.

“I love you,” he said to me
“I love you, too,” I said while turning off the lamp.

Mike got up and pulled the covers over our bodies, slowly falling asleep.