Something Vague.

It's the world we lost.

“Excuse me?” the guy turned around looking at me oddly and then staring down at my hand.

“Is Carly here?”

I watched his tense face relax after her heard the name Carly. He nodded his head and pointing over at the bird in a purple outfit. “Sorry for the attitude I thought you were some creepy checking out the kids. It’s our job to look for older people without kids.”

“No worries man”, I said with a laugh looking over at the Carly dancing around in the bird suit. “Thanks for the help.”

“No problem.”

I gave him a smile before walking over to the bird; I could tell that she was looking at me. She walked off to the side of the restaurant; it was really hard to hold in a laugh. Once we got to the side I watched the bird head come off and Carly’s beautiful face appeared. I just laughed making me roll her eyes.

“Shut the fuck up”, she said with a roll of her eyes dropping the head on the ground. “One more pep out of you I’m going to cut your dick off in your sleep.”

“Okay bird.”

“My names Helen Henny for your information”, she said with a smirk on her lips. “But why are you here you creep? I think I might have to report your creepy ass.”

“I’m into bestiality”, I said with a wink wrapping my arms around the suit grabbing her ass with a laugh. “Mmm so sexy”, I said leaning in and kissing her.

“You’re so weird”, she said with a laugh pushing me off of me. “But really why are you here?”

“Just thought I’d take you lunch or something but then I realized I might as well take you to get lunch.”

She gave me a look kind of confused as to why I was really here. Almost not believing that I would do something nice for her.

“Why are you giving me the eyes?”

“I’m not”, she said with a laugh. “I’ll go tell them I’m taking my lunch.”

I leaned in and kissed her cheek as she grabbed the head putting it back on. I couldn’t help but to laugh as she walked away shaking her butt as she did. I sat there waiting for her to come out, thankfully she came out dressed in normal clothes and not that chicken outfit. We walked across the street to the subway.

“So what’s on your agenda today?”

“Well my friends are playing a show tonight”, I said taking a bite of my sandwich. “I was wondering if you wanted to go.”

“Depends on what band?”

“Well you met Eric and Justin.”

“Awkward and gay guy?” she asked making me laugh.

“Yes them, well their band. And I don’t know if you know Mayday Parade and We the Kings?”

“Yeah I have”, she said with a nod taking a drink of her soda. “What time does the show start?”

“Well doors open at 6 but I’m going earlier just to chill with the guys. So maybe around 4 or so. What time you get off work?”

She looked down at her phone and then back at me. “At 3, so in an hour.”

I just nodded my head and looked over at her watching her eat. We became very silent and we just ate. Which was weird for Carly, I could never shut her up. I left her at work and went back home to the guys. Everyone stoked to see our friends and just to get out of the house.

“Is Carly coming?”

“She said she was”, I said with a grin.

They all just nodded, when the door knocked and open I saw Carly standing there with an awkward smile on her face. She took a seat on my lap leaning her body into mine as we listened to everyone talk. I pressed my lips against her skin, making her move around in my lap. She turned around pressing her lips into mine.

“You taste good”, I said with a smirk.

“I know.”

We got to the venue and Carly was attached to my hips. Our fingers entwined as I introduced her to all the guys. Her shyness adding to her cute factor as she stayed to my side unsure of what to do or what to say to the complete strangers. Finally after an hour she was back to herself taking to everyone.

“Is that your girlfriend?”

“I don’t know man”, I said looking over at Derek with a laugh. “I don’t know exactly where we stand.”

“She’s cute”, he said as I watched her play keep away from Justin, a big smile on her face.

“She is.”

Once the show started I grabbed Carly’s hands as we walked down the dressing rooms hanging out with all the guys. Nick singing my heart will go on with Eric and Carly. Eric and Carly were equally weird, it was like they were twins.

“I love Eric”, she said with a laugh giving me a kiss on the lips.

I just laughed but I just wanted to tell her that I loved her. She gave me another kiss on my lips; I pulled away from her licking my lips. When A Rocket to the Moon went on stage I grabbed Carly’s hand as we walked out to the side hearing them get stoked. I danced along with them for their daily rituals, a beer in hand.

“Whenever you’re around your friends you drink”, she said with a laugh taking a sip of my beer.

“Is that bad?”

“Nope”, she said with a laugh leaning in and giving me a kiss on my lips.

We stood there as I sang along with the songs that they were playing. Eric looked over at me and I knew what was going to happen.

“This song’s called Just Another One.”

I heard the guitar playing along with the hard beats. I looked over at Carly and sang to her singing in her face making her laugh. I moved my hips into hers dancing along to the beat. I turned around backing it up on Garrett making her laugh.

“Get off your feet!” Nick yelled.

I jumped up and down from where I was standing, being careful not to spill my drink. I grabbed Carly making her jump around with me. I watched as she danced along with me, I grabbed her hand spinning her around.

“Let me here you guys give it up for JohnO!”

I pulled away from Carly walking out to the stage hearing screams. I looked over at Carly with a grin; she kind of stood there looking shocked. With the cup in my hand I placed them in the air as I got closer to the microphone stand.

“Cause she can’t ever fall in love”, I sang looking over at Justin grinning at me. “Cause this is who she is and this is all she knows”, I sang before clapping my hand to the beat that Andrew was setting.

“Go Go Go. You never had the time because you move too slow”, I sang into the mic.

I shoved Justin away from me with a laugh before walking off stage pulling up my pants and smiling over at Carly.

“You really like the attention huh?” she asked with a smile.

“I like being on stage”, I said with a smirk giving her a kiss.

She pulled my hand away from everyone was Rocket played and right once we were alone she pressed her lips against mine. Her hands in my hair tugging lightly as our lips messed together. Our tongues fighting for dominance as our hips pressed together. My back was pressed against the wall behind us while my hands made their way down her body resting on her hips. I squeezed her hips as her lips trailed down my jaw to my neck. I held in the moans that were in my throat.

“Get some, get some!”

She didn’t pull away from my lips at the sound of Eric yelling and the guys cheering but instead lifted her hands up and pumped them. I pulled away from his lips with a laugh as she gave me a smile.

“Will you guys stop groping each other; I would love to enjoy my beer.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a small filler(:

There is about i wanna say five chapters left in the story, and i absolutely loved this story. I fell in love for sure (:
What do you guys think?

But don't worry i have other stories in the works as well.

Remember that Pat story you all begged for! Well here is it (:
Wildflowers.
Subscribe! Comment! READ! (:
Just let me know what you think.

Also read my other stories (:
Tech Romance.
Melodies and Desires.

Special thanks to my favorites!<3

itsahit
DanielleOhhhh
HarryPotterFreakie
somebody_who_cares


Feedback? Any predictions for what's to come? (: