Something Vague.

The world we know,

“Don’t you guys ever take a break?”

I didn’t want to take my lips off of hers so I threw my hand up giving the finger. She smiled in the kiss causing me to kiss her teeth. I kissed down her jaw to her neck making her giggle.

“It’s like free porn.”

“Free live porn.”

“John, stop”, she said with a giggle trying to push me away. “Pat is putting his hands in his pants”, she said making me pull my lips away and look over at Pat.

“I’m just getting my phone, calm down!”

I watched him put his hands up with a scared look on his face. I just laughed and looked down into her beautiful eyes that were changing into a dark blue. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on her nose making her giggle. I kissed her cheeks making sure I got each dimple.

“You’re so beautiful”, I said holding on to her waist smiling at her.

“You are.”

I just gave her another smile before leaning in and kissing her. When our lips touch it was almost like magic. As gay as it sounds there was a spark between us. We were always touching whether it was holding hands or kissing.

“They’re at it again!”

“Shut up Kenneth!” Carly yelled making me laugh.

“Don’t call me that”, he said with a wine from the kitchen.

She just laughed pulling away from me. We sat down on the couch civilized our finger laced. She pulled her legs up and sat down Indian style as her head rested on my shoulder. I looked down at our hands the matching bracelets around our wrist. A smile formed on my lips looking down at our hands.

“I did a good job”, she said with a laugh looking down at our wrist.

“So did I “, I said looking into her eyes and placing a kiss on her forehead.

“You’re so corny.”

“I blame you”, I said with a laugh. “I’m the girl in the relationship.”

“I want to be the girl!” she said with a pout.

I leaned in and kissed her lips, that’s when she brought her hand up to my face and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. She pulled away giving me a smile.

“I love that smile.”

“I love that grin of yours.”

“You guys are sickening!”

“Jealous?”

“So jealous”, he said throwing his hands up with a weird look on his face. “I wish I could be some annoying lovey dovey couple.”

“Damn straight.”

“I’m bored!”

“Me too”, Carly said agreeing with Jared. “Let’s go to Boomers, I could get us in free.”

“I don’t want to break the law”, Kenny said with a laugh. “Again”, we all said in unison looking over at her.

“I swear it’s legal this time.”

“She said that last time.”

“Hey shut up Patrick!”

We just all decided to go off to the Boomers, she got us in free and it was legal. She was just laughing at all of our shocked looks as we walked in hand in hand. All of us pairing off and running to whatever we wanted to do. She grabbed me into the arcade and we went to town with all the games. We met up with all the guys at the go karting, our competitive attitude showing.

“You’re going down Kirch!” she yelled pointing over to her left.

“Hey why are you calling me out?!”

“Because I know you’re my biggest competition, these guys all suck.”

“Hey!” we all yelled making her laugh.

I looked up at the countdown once that light went to 0 we were out of there. Racing past everyone trying to keep up with Carly. She looked over at me with a laugh as I bumped into her; she flipped me off before cutting me off again. I tried to past her but she would move to the side I was trying to go over. When she passed the finish line she jumped up and out of her cart throwing her hands up in the air.

“She cheated!”

“Cry me a river Gare”, she said with a laugh.

I walked over to her grabbing her back like she was going to fight Garrett. I looked down at her and gave her a kiss on her lips making her giggle up at me. We walked hand in hand to get food; we sat there feeding each other with laughs. The guys staring over at us with annoyed looks on their face.

“Just get married already!” Pat yelled making us all laugh.

“I’m saving myself for you”, I said with a wink.

They all just laughed as we pilled out and went back home. Carly and I walked into her room lying down on my bed. We just laid there holding each other’s hands as we sang songs to each other and every now and then giving each other soft kisses.

“This is probably one of my favorite songs.”

“Augustana?”

“Yes”, she said as she hummed along to Sweet and Low.

“What’s your favorite song?” she asked as the song changed, her body getting closer to mine wrapping a leg around me.

I reached over to the IPod placed next to us. I reached over and put on the song lying back down in my spot. She held on to me closer as the song started to play.

“Transatlanticism, good choice my man.”

I just laughed holding her closer. I started to sing the song looking down at her and she just smiled up at me. She leaned over on me straddling my hips and just stared into my eyes as I continued to sing.

“I need you so much closer.”

That’s when she leaned down pressing her lips against mine roughly. I kissed back with as much force. The innocent kiss turned into something heated. Our hands roaming each other’s body and clothes being ripped off and thrown to the side like they didn’t mean anything to us, and at this point we could care less. I hovered over her my breathing out of uncontrolled as well as hers. I leaned down with one last kiss before I fell over to the side of her unable to breathe.

The sweat building up on me was enough to make me feel gross, but by the way she rolled her naked body next to me holding me she didn’t care. I felt her lips pressed against my chest as her fingers went over the words on my chest. I looked down at her as her actions stopped and I just watched her sleep. I knew this girl has become my world and I didn’t want to change anything at all. I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really love this story for some reason, i think it's pretty different from anything i ever wrote (:

Special thanks to my favorites!
SpinningInCircles
HarryPotterFreakie
itsahit
DanielleOhhhh


You guys are amazing! No lie.

So, here are other stories by me, that you should check out if you haven't already (:
And I'll Always Remember.
Wildflowers.
Tech Romance.
Melodies and Desires.

Subscribe! Comment! And most importantly READ (;

Also, i need your guys help. So i've been looking for a good story to read on this site for awhile, if you guys have any suggestions that would be great! (:

Here's my suggestion for you guys!
Read this story, i swear it's amazing! I'm hooked!
Awful Direction.