Something Vague.

It's the world we lost.

“What is your gay ass doing with my guitar?”

“Technically it’s mine”, I said looking over at Jared. “And I’m just learning a song.”

“You’re finally working!”

“Nah, I’m working on a song for Carly.”

“Of course”, he said with a roll of his eyes. “What’s going to happen between you two when
we leave?”

“I was planning on talking to her about that tonight.”

“Going to do a little romancing I see”, he said with a wink making me laugh. “Thanks for the free porn for the last week and a half.”

“Shut up dude”, I said feeling my cheeks blush, I was never one to show PDA but I just couldn’t keep my hands off of Carly.

“You know when you guys are doing the nasty maybe you should close the blinds”, he said making me stop playing the guitar and look up at him my face turning red. “Just sayin”, he said before walking off.

I looked over at Carly’s room and saw the blinds completely open. Fuck, I should of thought about that. I calmed myself before looking down at the chords trying to learn them. An hour later I got it down, and I made my way over to Carly’s house seeing that she was home.

“Finally going to work on the album slacker?”

“Nope, sit down and listen.”

“What?” she asked with a laugh.

I kissed her forehead as we sat outside in her backyard sitting there on the floor the food that was on our plates completely empty. I grabbed the guitar placing the strap around my shoulder before placing it on my lap. I started playing the chords and she looked up at me with a big smile on her face.

“Anywhere you go, anyone you meet. Remember that your eyes can be your enemies. I said hell is so close, and heavens out of reach, But I ain't giving up quite yet, I've got too much to lose”, I sang looking down at the chords I was playing letting the words fall from my lips.

“Hold me down, sweet and low little girl. Hold me down, sweet and low and I will carry you home, Hold me down, sweet and low little girl. Hold me down, and i'll carry you home”, I sang looking up into her eyes.

I played the chords and sang the words a big smile on her lips as she lip sung to the words I was singing. The look in her eyes made me happy but scared me at the same time. I looked into her eyes and only saw fear but I pushed that to the side because I knew she was mine.

“And i'll carry you all the way. When you say you're fine. But you're still young and out of line,
When all I need's to turn around To make it last, to make it count, I ain't gonna make the same mistakes. That put my mama in her grave. I don't wanna be alone”, I sang playing the guitar closing my eyes hoping I didn’t butcher the song.

“Hold me down, sweet and low little girl. Hold me down, sweet and low and I will carry you home, Hold me down, sweet and low little girl. Hold me down, and i'll carry you home.”

I played the rest of chords before stopping kind of scared to look up at her. But when I felt her lips against mine I held on to her neck kissing her back. I pulled away from her placing the guitar to the side scared that Jared was going to kick my ass if this thing broke. She just laughed as I pushed it off to the side and grabbed her into another kiss. Her body fell on mine as our kiss got intense. I pulled away from her lips leaving baby kisses.

“I loved it.”

“I worked pretty hard on it, so thanks for the attack of the mouth.”

“You’re welcome”, she said giving me a kiss on the lips and lying down on the ground next
to me.

We laid there on the cement looking up at the stairs. It seemed like the only place in LA where you can actually see the stars was right here. Our hands met each other’s as she rolled over lying down on top of my chest.

“I’m going to be leave in a couple of weeks.”

“I figured”, she said with a laugh. “I mean your name was John from Chandler, Arizona and not Los Angeles.”

“And you’re just Carly, the pain in my ass.”

“And you love it”, she said with a laugh but all I wanted to say was that I loved her.

We laid there looking up at the stairs but all I was thinking of was ways I could bring this up, bring up our relationship without sounding like a complete idiot. I couldn’t just randomly bring it up.

“So are you going to stay in LA longer?”

“Probably”, she said simply looking up at the sky.

“So when I go on tour I could come and visit you.”

“If you have time”, she said with a laugh not looking at me but all I could stare at was the back of her head.

“Where are we going to stand in a couple of weeks?”

“Where we stand now”, she said with a laugh looking up at me.

“And what exactly is that?”

“Whatever you want it to be.”

It was so much more than that. “I want you.”

“I want you too.”

Her eyes were burning into mine as I leaned in and gave her a kiss. She pulled away with a smile on her lips, as she licked them with her tongue. I pushed back the dirty thoughts in my head and knew what I had to do.

“Carly”, I said as she nodded her head with a laugh. “I think I’m falling in love with you. Well more like I am in love with you.”

She just stood still looking down at me; the look on her face made my heart beat faster than it normally should. She gave me a look that screamed fuck, but she just leaned in and gave me a kiss on my lips. I pulled away searching for an answer for anything.

“Ditto”, she said with a laugh before kissing my lips.

That ditto was enough for me; all the worries in my head were gone. I kissed her lips before leaning back in place. I looked down at this girl who was the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on.
♠ ♠ ♠
John is so fucking adorable!
Butttttt, Is John a sucker?
And what do you think Carly meant with the ditto?
What do you guys thinks going to happen?

Thank you all so much for reading.
This stories almost over as well, about three more chapters left.
Tell me what you think!

Special thanks to my favorites!

itsahit
HarryPotterFreakie
DanielleOhhhh
somebody_who_cares

I'm kind of sad about the lack of comments, are you guys not interested in the story? Just let me know (:

Also!
I have a new story that it going to be up soon.
So keep an eyes on it!
And I'll Always Remember.

And also you should read my other new story.
I fell in love with it!
Tech Romance.