Something Vague.

The world we know,

“Fucking shit!”

My eyes bolted open at the yelling outside my window. I cringed at the sunlight burning through my eyelids. I rolled my body around trying to get comfortable, closing my eyes and falling back to sleep.

“Fuck you! Fuck you! Fucking piece of shit, I knew I shouldn’t have bought you Hamilton. You are fucking an asshole!”

My eyes popped open once again, I looked over at the clock that was placed on the desk that read 7:29. Once again I tried to close my eyes and fall back to sleep, but that was short lived.

“Fuck you too Harry Potter, turning on me too. I should just through you in the middle of the street and watch your porcelain ass shatter in a million of pieces!”

“What the fuck?”

I got up from my warm bed and looked out the window and there she stood caring in boxes of things. I watched her lose her footing as she walked across her lawn. Who the fuck was she talking to? I reached over grabbing my shoes, and walking down the empty house. I could hear all the snores; I looked over at Garrett on the couch with a comic book placed on his stomach. I walked out the door in just basket ball shorts and vans and watched as she stumbled over her own feet and then trip over her line of gnomes that were placed on her lawn.

“Now you’re turning against me too Ronald Wesley, and to think you were my favorite!”

“You might be one of the strangest girls I have ever met.”

She turned around with the box attached to her hip. The box was way bigger than her small frame. She gave me a look, a laugh falling from her lips.

“How am I the strangest?”

“You’re not normal”, I said with a laugh.

“What exactly is normal?”

I stood there unsure of what to say. I normally always had something to say, I had a mouth that never stopped running. I looked over at Carly who was standing there waiting for an answer a smirk on her lips knowing that she had me. This girl and her never ending questions only left me more confused than I already was.

“How about you stop standing there and make yourself useful John.”

I got out of my conversation with myself that was going on in my head and walked over to her taking the box out of her arms.

“Look out for those assholes, their planning some plot to take over the world”, she said pointing at the gnomes on her lame. “I’m catching on to you dicks”, she said pointing her finger and then turning around to her car.

I couldn’t help but to raise my eyebrows at the gnomes and then back at her before walking inside her house placing the box down on the ground. I walked back out and jogged over to the clumsy girl grabbing the box from her arms and carrying it back in her house. I did this back and forth before everything little odd thing was taking out of her car.

“Thank you so much.”

“Aren’t you supposed to say cheers?”

“What?” she asked looking at me oddly, like I had two heads.

“Isn’t the proper way to say thank you in England is cheers?”

“And where are we now?”

“In your house”, I said questioning myself looking around the empty place filled with random shit.

“Which is where?”

“California?”

“Which is one of the many states of what country?” she asked with a laugh.

“America”, I said simply laughing.

“Good job, would you like tea?”

“Yeah sure, why do you ask so many questions?”

“Does it bother you that I ask a lot of questions?” she asked from the kitchen making me laugh.

“Does it bother you that I ask you why you ask a lot of questions?”

“You’re good”, she said with a laugh walking to the table in the corner of the room with two cups. “Take a load off, skinny boy with a lot of strange tattoos.”

I walked over to her with a laugh before taking a seat across from her. I took the cup in my hands before chugging it down in one gulp. I watched her laugh before pouring me another cup.

“You don’t like to enjoy things huh?”

“What do you mean? I took a sip; I liked it so I drank it.”

“You downed it like a shot.”

“I enjoyed it”, I said with a laugh making her grin at my smart ass remark.

“I find your tattoo’s interesting”, she said standing up and walking over to me. “What does this mean?” she asked running her hands down my chest, her fingers tracing every letting on my chest.

“It’s lyrics.”

“I figured favorite band?”

“It’s actually my band”, I said with a laugh feeling kind of ridiculous to say that. “It just means a lot to me.”

“What’s your bands name?”

“The Maine.”

“The Maine?” she said with a laugh retracting her hand from my skin, I just wanting to feel her touch me again. “Like the state?”

“Yes, like the state. It’s from a song.”

“Coast of Maine?”

“You’re an Ivory fan?” I asked kind of shocked.

“Somewhat, I dabbled”, she said with a laugh giving me a smile.

I got a better view of her face, her adorable dimples going deeper into her skin after every smile she gave me.

“Now stand up, let me study you.”

“Study me?” I asked with a laugh standing up from my seat.

“I see you’re a Sia fan.”

“I dabbled”, I said mimicking her making her laugh.

I felt her skin go over my tattoos, her touch alone made me feel different. I felt my skin turn hot as she touched my skin, grazing her finger across my body. The dirty thoughts that were running through my head were making it hard enough.

“What’s the V about?” she asked her finger brushing it lightly, turning me on even more.

I needed her to stop touching me the way she was or else the excitement would go down in my pants. That was the last thing I needed, a boner that would be more than visible in these basketball shorts. I didn’t want her to think I was some kind of freak, for some reason the way she thought about me meant a lot to me.

“My names John Cornelius O’Callaghan the fifth”, I said kind of embarrassed for some reason. I always thought my name was cool, but I just wanted so bad to impress this beautiful girl.

“That’s an interesting name”, she said as her hands rose to my chest bone and then over the tattoo on my left collarbone and then one the right. “One love.”

“Yes”, I said simply trying my hardest to think of something else.

Her hands stayed on my skin running over my tattoos. I watched as she bent down, my eyes bulged out of my sockets. My Mom and Dad having sex, Garrett having sex with Jared, my brother dying, anything to help this boner not make an appearance as her hands were all over my lower stomach. She finally stood up and looked at me with a smile.

“John! Get your ass over here we have a show to play today.”

My attention was pulled away from this girl and I looked over at Garrett and Kennedy standing at my window with a confused look on their face, but I could sense the hint a smirk on their lips.

“Go do your rock star duties.”

“Bye Carly”, I said with a smile. “Thanks for the tea.”

She just laughed and gave me a wave before she walked me to the door. I was about to turn around and tell her something when the door slammed shut. I threw my head back before walking back into the house.

“I totally thought she was going to suck your dick!”

The first thing that met my ear, I looked over at Jared rolling my eyes. “You know how hard it was to not get a boner.”

“My regards to you man”, Jared said slapping my shoulder. “You want it.”

If only he knew how badly I wanted her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all so much for the feedback, it means a lot to me.
Tell me what you think? (: