Status: No more updates until we get comments!!

Another Fellowship?

Twin's worries

"Yami, wake up." Sapphire said in her usual quiet voice. She was dressed like a Ranger, her shoulder length dark earth brown hair up in a messy bun as she looked at Yami who had his wizard's hat over his face, the wizard staff of his laying in the nook of an arm as the other was laying across his chest. She sighed and gently shook him awake.

"Hn?" Yami asked using his free hand, the one that wasn't gripping his wizard staff so it wouldn't be stolen, to lift up his hat somewhat to look into his sisters earthen brown eyes.

"Get up, remember what we have to do." Sapphire said standing up.

"Yeah, get to the nearest town which is... I forget... find two more people to join our team and get to Rivendale. As Gandalf told us to do." Yami replied. He sat up fixing his hat on top of his messy earth brown mop of hair, he stood up and followed his sister. They didn't really travel with anything, whatever they needed Yami had in his cloak and Sapphire would hunt for their food.

"We should be there soon at least." Sapphire said as they walked from their campsite. Yami watched as she walked. He knew she was covering up the fact she had fought Nazgul late yesterday. There was the slightest limp every once in a while.

'She hides it well.' Yami thought. He was worried for her because she nearly lost her head in that fight. True Sapphire was short (5' 4.5" to be exact as she would say) but she had quick reflexes, the best senses Yami has ever known and a skilled fighter. She carries a short sword and a bow along with a quiver full of arrows. Yami thought about his fighting skills that were near non- existent.

"Yami, have you heard anything from him?" Sapphire asked not turning around. Yami could sense her uneasiness.

"No, I haven't. He told us he was visiting Saruman. Maybe Gandalf is so caught up in talking to him about his past that he has forgotten to contact us. Either way we're almost to Rivendale." Yami said trying to soothe his sister's worries.
♠ ♠ ♠
So!! Review and tell me what you think of my chapter and hopefully Vampura Girl will get her chapter in soon! ;P