Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Meet your Lover and Maker

Oh my ..don't ever do that again!

I regain where i was . i was still under the water i would die to normal people but i was just i guess relaxing lost in my memories.i finally came back up and looked around.

"who turned off the lights ?" i asked stupidly.

oh it night time i looked around just to see if any one was there. i swam to the side to get my clothes. just when i was getting to me clothes i heard a voice.

" what do we have here a little skinny dipping ?"

"while i have been here since 12 am this morning."

"you have burned just like me! what was you thinking?"

"that the sun dont effect me so why not you know i can actually see the sun ."

I turned around just to see eric and godric.Godric was looking at me then turned around. . eric was just licking his lips at me. i looked him then put on my clothes. i know godric was looking and that pa had came. i can smell her hair products.i turned around and got attack by pam and godric....WAIT GODRIC !!!!!!!!!!! i was like thinking eric was on top of me while pam was holding my arms down. godric was on me and i can feel umm.... his well member.i can see the lust in her eyes. godirc lean in to make my neck and whispered . i wasn't paying attention for a few seconds later pam ripped him off and was on top of me.it was like some weird electric current around all of us. i do believe that eric pulled her off once she had kiss me . then godric was back on ..

"your going to die by me ."

"how is that going to happen?"

"I'm just going to ram into you making you feel me in your stomach. breaking your spine and destroying your organs in the process."

"wow i didn't know you was that forceful or had such a dirty mind."

"well i was created by you>" he smirked at me.

"well then you should know im always the one to be in control."

with that i flipped us over. i felt him try and switch but i forcefully pushed him back down. he growled at me . i smirked and rubbed myself against him. i guess i could have teased him.he was growling and purring . i really was about to attack but then again i heard pam heavy breathe while eric seemed to not care yet found it intersecting.i was licking his neck and i grabbed his hair.i started to bite his ear.

"sorry hun your not ready to take this on."

with thati got off of him and grabbed pam and slammed her to a tree.i growled at her and then attacked her neck just to hear her moan. then i put her back next to eric.

"so how did you guys find me?"

"we find you cause umm..well me and pam was hunting and smell your strawberry perfume.godric got here when he though we had already killed our meal."

"well then i will next time i wont leave such a strong scent. i know you guys didnt know i was in the water until i came back."

"you have a point but i want to know how come?' pam asked

"i was at the bottom and i had zone out so i really don't move ."

"you will never change will you?"godric asked

"i have .. just your to stubborn to see it"

"you was heartless when i met you and you still are."he stated.

In a instant i was on top of him and bite his arm . i then let go and got off .

" your blood is so nasty. i hate blood its so revolting to me."

"thats how we survive."pam said in a duh tone.

"it just wrong and nasty. its just godric your blood for me is like swallowing flowers with fire."

he had ran and bite me on the neck.

" you taste like wow ."

his eyes turned black and i ran in the water.. i was swimming in my clothes.godric was standing on the edge of the water.. i waited for maybe 20 mins and got out of the water.

"why did you just jump in the water?"asked pam.

"well my blood is so old but its like you drinking pop for the first time well in your case its like eating out a girl that taste like fruit or skittlez. its last for 20 minutes and it goes away it depend on how much you drink. once you drink from me in that time you want to just chew on my heart or want to fuck me to death."

"I'm sorry i really didn't mean to you just got me so fucking angry." godric said in shame.

"it's cool just happy you didnt stay on for longer or you would start seeing memories."
i walked away and soon they followed and we headed to a bar. i start to smell a dog.