Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

8.

Logan was the first to wake, the sunlight shining brightly through the window, the light shining on the walls making the teal look greener than it was.

Carefully, she pulled away from Garrett, who made a whining sound in his sleep before rolling over and cuddling into a cushion instead as she stood up and walking over the bodies sprawled across the floor.

Logan looked at the bed, smiling slightly at the outline of both Drayden and Kennedy in the bed, both fast asleep. As she continued out the room, Logan’s foot accidentally caught slightly on John stomach, causing him to make some obnoxious noise as she stifled a laugh, grinning slightly as she headed downstairs, looking at the clock in pale yellow kitchen.

She walked to the old white fridge, every inch of it covered in Drayden’s old school work and picture’s, pulling out the carton of apple juice and pouring herself a glass.

She sat down for a moment, taking in the surroundings, enjoying the quiet as she was quite sure, now that the boys where back, that it was not going to last. Fifteen minutes or so later when the clock hit 11:30 there was footsteps stampeding downstairs as John, Jared, Pat and Garrett joined her in the kitchen.

Jared instantly going to the cupboard, and began pulling out food and beginning to cook them all breakfast. While Pat sat next to Logan, resting his head in her lap as she smiled at him stroking his head.

“Jared cook me some food, bitch!” John demanded, prancing around the kitchen in a bright pink ”How About You Do More Than Kiss The Chef? apron, before jumping to sit on the counter by the microwave.

Meanwhile Garrett moved to sit on the available seat next to Logan, leaning over to kiss her cheek before quickly grabbing her apple juice and taking a large gulp.

“John I am not your bitch I am making food for everyone except for you now because of that comment” Jared said, turning to glare at John as he smiled innocently at Jared, pouting slightly as Jared began plating the pancakes handing them to Logan, Pat and Garrett.

“Fine! I didn’t want no stinking pancakes anyway” John grumbled, jumping off the counter and onto the seat next to Pat, putting his head on hands, pouting slightly as he glared at the table. They sat there eating in silence, except for the occasional grumble from John, until the doorbell rang.

“Jared go get the door” John demanded pouting while looking at Jared who rolled his eyes.

“Garrett go get the door” Jared said, as Garrett stared at him as Jared just pointed to the food.

“Pat go get the door!” Garrett commanded grinning as Pat sat up shocked, Garrett went to kiss Logan on the cheek as she chuckled at Pat’s puppy dog face but Pat grabbed it and pulled it away from Garrett’s lips.

“Logan go get the door” Pat said with a smile, as Logan shook her head.

“John go get the door” She replied as john looked at her with wide eyes.

“And why exactly would I do that?” he demanded, hands on his hips, looking too much like a girl for Logan’s liking.

“Because if you don’t I will tell my mum that on the last family holiday you “borrowed” her car to try and hook up with the pool girl, and I think then your mum may get wind of it” she replied, smiling innocently as all the boys laughed except for John who simply glared at her.

“Stupid girl, I hook her up with one of my best friends and she still tries to ruin my life” John grumbled to himself, heading to the door, before pulling it open, shielding his eyes from the sun with his hand, therefore making it harder to see the persons face.

“Hey is Drayden here?” the voice asked as John pulled a face.

“Yeah she’s asleep” he replied, leaving the door open, and the person still stood there is he headed to the kitchen mumbling about people asking stupid questions as everyone turned to look at him.

“John who was at the door?” Logan asked, as she handed John her plate with still half the amount of pancakes still there.

“I don’t know, some dude asking for Drayden, I sent him –“ he began, stuffing a pancake in his mouth before his mouth dropped open, his eyes going wide.

“Shit! I just sent Nick upstairs and Kennedy’s up there!” he roared, the pancakes falling out of his mouth and on the plate, as everyone jumped from there seats and began running upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment? ):