Status: Sequel To What's So Special About The Cullens...Enjoy Lovies

How Could This Happen to Me?

Why Me?

Its Been A Month... Four Weeks since Emmett’s failed attempt at getting me out of Darius’s castle…four weeks since I last saw Paul, Rosalie, My Daughter, and the whole Cullen Clan…Four weeks since I last saw anyone who could bring a smile to my face... I feel as if my whole heart has been ripped out of my chest...

I still haven’t heard from the Volturi…normally they would’ve known about something like this by now… or maybe they just can’t do anything about it since I’m in the underworld… I’m out of their jurisdiction now… I can’t go to them for help anymore… I’ve lost my whole family.

I’m getting daily updates about Emmett from one of the maids that works around the whole castle. Her name is Hailee-Ann and she is one of the youngest maids in the whole castle… she’s around age 10 and she’s human.

So far from Hailee, I’ve heard that Emmett got the antidote to the firethorne, mostly because I bitched about it for about a week, and he’s currently residing in one of the more…comfortable wings of the infirmary. I’m mostly the reason why he’s in there too… I told Darius that we wouldn’t be speaking unless Emmett was healthy and unharmed.

I haven’t left my room since the incident with Emmett… I even refused to come downstairs and eat. So now I get it brought to me 3 times each day, although I never really eat it because I’m afraid that Darius may have tampered with it, although he’s too lazy to do anything that well thought out, but still. He could’ve hired someone to do it too.

There’s a knock on my door… Its Hailee.

“You can come in Hailee.” I said.

She opened the door, walking in slowly with a tray in her hands.

“This food I got myself Lorraine, so that you can eat.” She said.

I looked down at her with a small smile.

Did I ever mention how she brings me food between meals because she knows I don’t eat the food that Darius’s personal maid brings me.

What a doll… I seriously love this little girl like my own.

“Hailee now you know you don’t have to keep doing this… what will happen to you if someone catches you doing this?” I said.

I seriously worry for this child; because she is such a pure soul… someone like this shouldn’t be in a hell-hole such as this castle.

I’ve already vowed that when I get out of here, I’m taking her with me.

“I’m not worried much about a punishment. I’d rather help you Lorraine.” She whispered, looking down.

I look down at her with all seriousness.

I lower myself down to her level and I put my hands on both of her cheeks gently.

“Now you listen. If anything in this castle or anyone tried to hurt you… you scream my name at the top of your lungs and I’ll be there in a second. I promise you Hailee.” I said.

She looks into my eyes, with a cute little smile of hers and she nods.

“Now I want you to go back to your chores, but take your time, and when you’re done, come and sleep in here with me for tonight.” I said

She nods and walks out of the room.

God I love that little girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hailee-Ann:
http://www.fishtankpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/fishtankpet11yrold.jpg

I know its not much for a first chapter but it's like a short intro on some important facts... enjoy

Loving The Rapids,
Starla