Status: Sequel To What's So Special About The Cullens...Enjoy Lovies

How Could This Happen to Me?

Vherina and The Twins

Lorraine's P.O.V

After Hailee left, there was another knock on the door.

It was one of the other servants; Brandon Aries.

“M’am, Master Revile wishes your presence in his study immediately.” He said.

I gave him a grim look, we all knew very well what happened in his study…

I sighed and stood up, almost regretting it instantly. I stood up and I got that familiar pain from when Emmett pretended to be that doctor. But it felt a little less extreme.

I fell to my knees and I grunted in pain.

“Madam are you alright? Shall I call for a doctor? Would you like me to take you to the infirmary?” he asked frantically and in panic.

I thought about it, that’s where Emmett is. It’s a chance to see him.

I nodded meekly, making my decision known.

He picked me up easily; he was a vampire as well.

He ran me to the infirmary… and laid me down on the bed closest to the back… next to Emmett actually, so no one would see me in this condition…

Then he ran to get the nurse.

I cringed in pain and I heard a gasp next to me… I opened my eyes and I saw that Emmett looked pissed.

He forced himself up to come closer to me.

“What have they done to you?” he asked, wiping the sweat off of my forehead and looking in my drooping eyes.

“It’s… It’s just the same pain from earlier. Withdrawals from Paul.” I managed to say.

Then it got worse.

I screamed my lungs out, my heart was clenching to the point where I just wanted to rip it out.

“IT BURNS!!! PAUL!!!!!” I screamed.

Darius, Brandon and The Nurse busted into the room, looking at the scene before them.

Hailee was behind them.

Emmett didn’t want them to come near me so when they took a step forward he hissed.

“Stay the hell away from her! You did this!” he yelled at Darius.

“How did I do this? She came on her own.” Darius pointed out.

Emmett nodded.

“Only because you gave her no choice, either kill her werewolf lover or go with you. She was only trying to save her family.” Hailee yelled.

Darius tensed and turned to glare at the little servant girl.

“Who told you to speak you wretched peasant!” he went to go hit her.

I ignored my pain, instincts kicking in. I ran in front of Hailee and I took the blow, shocking the whole room, especially Darius.

I fell to the floor and Hailee wrapped her arms around my fallen form.

“You would protect this human?” Darius asks.

I nodded, wiping the blood from my cheek.

“Why? What is she to you?” he questions

“She has been nothing but good to me, always talking to me when I’m bored and getting me food when I’m hungry because she knows I won’t eat it from you. She see’s me more than you do. I love her as if she were my own daughter. And I will protect her as such.”

Darius studied my face, then looked back at Hailee.

“You love humans to the point where you would take a blow for one and risk your life just to save one?” a feminine voice said behind me.

“Sister, what are you doing here? I told you to stay behind with the guests.” Darius said.

“I smelled blood. I knew it was Lorraine’s. I wanted to see what you had done to her. Looks like little Darry can’t hold his temper.” She taunted.

Darius’s expression grew grim.

“Looks like little Vherri can’t hold a direct order. Typical woman I suppose.” He smirked.

Vherina ran to him and slapped him.

“I don’t take crap from you Darius. I am princess and you are prince. You don’t rule until you are king and you aren’t king yet.” She said and sauntered off.

“Oh and Darius…” she stopped her walking.

“What?!” Darius yelled.

“You do, of course, know that mother will not let you marry someone who doesn’t wish to marry you and who is already bound to someone else.” She finished, walking off.

Darius froze… he didn’t know that apparently.

“If I can’t marry you because you don’t want me… then… I’ll MAKE YOU Want me.”

I shuddered, holding Hailee closer to me although it caused me immense pain.

Emmett tensed at seeing Darius stomp towards me and Hailee.

Darius grabbed me by the hair and yanked me away from Hailee.

“Guards, Take this woman down to the dungeons until she decides that she loves me.”

The guards gave him a crazy look, so did Brandon.

“But sir, she can’t love you if you force her….”

“I didn’t ask for back-talk. I ordered you, now follow my direct orders!”

They dragged me to the dungeons, making sure not to cover my eyes.

They lightly laid me on the dungeon floor. One of them knelt down to my level and whispered.

“We’ll get you out of here Lorraine. We’ve contacted your friends, they’ll be here at the Eclipse.”

“Why are you helping me?” I asked.

They raised their masks so I could see their faces… it was Brandon and his friend Adrian; The twins.

“Because we see the tortured soul in your eyes every day. We can’t bear to see you like this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? i made it a little longer and i added some new key characters...

Vherina Revile:
http://www.polyvore.com/vherina_revile/set?id=24583568

Brandon Aries:

http://www.polyvore.com/brandon_aries/set?id=24585138

Adrian Aries:

http://www.polyvore.com/adrian_aries/set?id=24587384

Much Love and Twisted Plots,
Starla