‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

More drama overseas

So here is what happened so far. Since we left Sweden, Zacky and I fought, Frank and Zacky fought. It was non stop so much that I asked Matt if I could room with him one night because I couldn't stand it. We had a month before Zacky and I got married and I was getting sick of everything.

"Whats wrong" Matt asked me as I laid on my bed crying.
"I'm sick of it. Frank messes with my heart, Zacky is accusing me of things. I'm almost about ready to say no wedding until this shit is over" I said.
"Do whatever you need to" Matt said. Right now we were in Rome Italy and let's just say that brought back memories. The reason why I was staying with Matt this time is because Frank and I decided to be civil and talk about our wonderful memories we had here. My wish still hasn't come true yet. I don't know when it will ever come true. I heard a knock on the door and Matt went up to answer it.

"What do you want" Matt asked whoever was at the door.
"Can I please talk to her" I heard Zacky said.
"What if she doesn't want to, can't you let her and Frank be friends or at least try without being so over protective of her" Matt asked. I heard the door shut probably Matt shutting it.
---------------------------------------------------------
Zacky's Point Of View

"The reason, I'm so overprotective of her is because I see the way they look at each other and I don't want to lose her. I love her, she is the first girl I have had this much feeling for. Not even Gena could bring me this much happiness" I said to Matt.
"You're going to end up pushing her to him if you keep acting like this Zacky" Matt said to me.
"I know" I said sitting on the wall. Lia hasn't stopped crying since Stacie walked out the door with some clothes.
"Then why do you keep accusing her of things you know she hasn't done" Matt asked me.
"Because I'm a fuck up" I said.
"I'd say, go in there and talk to her. If I hear a slap or crying from her, I'm going in there and pulling you out and not letting you back in" Matt said to me as he put his key card in and opened the door. I walked in and saw her laying on the bed.

"Stacie" I said.
"Go away" she said.
"No, I'm not going away. I'm sorry" I said to her, "I realize I've been a dick. It's just I don't want to lose you."
"Your doing an awful job showing it" Stacie said facing me.
"Go with Frank, go and talk about things. I'm sorry" I said sitting down in front of her. She looked at me and noticed that I truly meant it.
"I forgive you" Stacie said kissing my lips. I kissed her back and she wrapped her arms around me. I wiped away the tears that already fell.
"Go" I said to her.
"You sure" Stacie asked me.
"I can't stop you with trying to be friends" I said. She nodded and got up and gave me a hug.
"I love you" Stacie said.
"I love you too" I replied. She kissed me and then walked out of the room where I heard her knocking on the door down the hall.