Status: Im working on it, first few chapters will take a little bit. Comment and subscribe.

The Heart Knows No Reason

Kisses and Algebra

When I saw Rain I smiled and my body began to relax, she spotted me and waved me over. When I reached her she smiled hugely and pulled me into a hug. I could smell her perfume as she hugged me, her signature perfume. The perfume I couldnt get enough of.

She pushed me back slightly so she could see my face better and she gasped. "Whats is heavens happened to your lip?" She asked, I shrugged nonchalantly; I didnt want to make a big fuss about nothing.

She gave up and hugged me again before pecking my lips, "How was my babys weekend?" She asked and I blushed before telling her it was ok. She ran her finger over my cheek and looked into my eyes.

I heard someone cough and me and Rain broke our stare before looking over and seeing my brother look disgusted at us. Ugh. It wasnt such a big deal, its not like me and Rain were making love in the parking lot.

Adam was never comfortable having a bisexual sister and I respected that but it was my life. I rolled my eyes at Adam, "Is there a reason to disrupt us?" I asked in a smart ass tone and he mumbled under his breath before stalking away.

" Sorry about him" I told Rain and she nodded understandingly. The bell rang and I kissed her quickly before running across campus to get to my locker.

My first class was Algebra 2. Yay. It was probably the most boring class ever.

As I walked into the room I did a happy dance when I saw that there was a sub. I looked around and saw Lauren, Christian, and Daniel. My math buddies.

Christian ran up to me and pulled me into a hug, "Your pimp missed you" he told me pouting and I laughed.

I saw Lauren looked slightly scared and I looked at Daniel questioning, he shrugged, "Christian tried to rape her". I started laughing and Lauren pouted at me which made me laugh more.

Im such a nice person.

I sat down as the sub started passing out worksheets. We never learned when we had a sub it was just bust work. Worthless work.

I looked at the worksheet and groaned, I hated this shit. Whatever. I looked around and saw Christian climb onto Lauren's seat and then move to he had got Lauren into his lap before he started humping her.

I started laughing hysterically.

Daniel looked at us amused. "Wow. Anna you better be careful your hard on is showing".

I growled and flicked him off before pulling out my phone and texting Rain.

This class was a joke.

I felt breath on my neck and I shivered. Christian. I felt his hand rub my thigh and I bit my lip.

I leaned my chair back and I heard him curse. Ha-ha.

I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes. This was a regular day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. Hope you liked it. And that math thing actually happend to me on friday lols. d: Comment.