Status: Im working on it, first few chapters will take a little bit. Comment and subscribe.

The Heart Knows No Reason

Star Shaped Birthmark

As he leaned over my chest and blew lightly on my chest I closed my eyes to keep my sexual urges at bay. He kept blowing even after the stinging stopped. He looked at me hard and I bit my lip. Then.....

I jumped up, and ended up banging right on Zachary`s face, I heard him cuss and blood trickled down from his nose to my lip. I blinked and gasped. “Oh my god! I am so sorry.” Zachary just looked at me, his eyes sort of dazed. I dashed over and got a bunch of toilet paper feeling extremely embarrassed. “Well are you going to help me or just stare?” He asked still sounding dazed and I hurried over to him and lightly patted the area around his nose. “Well it`s not broken...” I began unsurely. Zachary didn’t reply but stayed still until I had finished cleaning him up.

“You know”, he began sounding sort of smug, “this is pretty hot, you in your bra jumping around to help me and stuff…” he wandered off moving his eyebrows suggestively. “Ugh, you wish and you can keep wishing babe”, I told him, completely over the sexual urge stuff. I left the bathroom and went to my room to grab new clothes, between the cat scratch and the almost stuff with Zachary I barely had time to get to school. I thought seriously and decided today was time for a break so I slipped my bra off and went back under the covers to cuddle the kitten.

I dozed off quickly and when I woke up I saw I had been sleeping for barely an hour I moved to cuddle closer to the kitten but it was gone. I looked around but saw nothing, I dashed into the hallway then into the living room looking for it and there was Zachary. First of all, I realized quickly I had done all of that braless but also they Zachary had the kitten in his lap… and he was feeding it… and cuddling it… and staring right at my boobs. I crossed my hands over my chest quickly. “Hey Zachary” I said, stretching out the ‘hey’ awkwardly. I turned around and walked back into my room grabbing a hoodie before walking back out. “Let’s just pretend that never happened…” I said quietly.

“The kitten was hungry so I decided to feed it, I didn’t go today either. And you know, I like that little birthmark on your boob it looked like a star” He said with a straight face and I rolled my eyes, “It so does not, it looks more like a face”, I said in disagreement. He looked at me hard, “Well, you don’t have anything underneath that hoodie, just unzip it and I can have a better look”, he proposed. “Zachary, maybe you forget, I have a girlfriend”, I said forcefully because I didn’t want him to get confused, I wasn’t a cheater.

“She`s not your girlfriend Anna, she just uses you cause she knows you`ll never leave her. And I bet I can ask her if your birthmark is a star or not and she`ll totally say star”, he said smugly. My face went a degree paler then healthy. “Zach, she can’t know that you`ve seen my boobs, for real she can’t she`ll think I`m cheating on her”, I pleaded, my voice sounding frazzled. “I can text her right now and ask, or better yet I`ll call her…” He continued ignoring whatever I said. He laid the kitten down next to him and pulled his phone out, I didn’t want to do it but I fell on my knees, “Please…” I begged as a last resort. “Jeez Anna, your acting like this is so serious, I can just say I’m playing if she freaks.” He said and I thought it over, “fine but this is for your sick enjoyment.”

He dialed her number and she answered immediately, “What do you want Zachary?” She asked sounding out of breath. “I was just wondering if you think the birthmark on Anna`s boob is a star or a face?” He asked, his voice staying smooth and calm. She sighed like she was frustrated, “Not like it`s any of your business but it`s definitely a star, but stay away Zachary she`s my pet.” She told him sounding like she was scolding a small child. Pet? Well then. He said his thanks and goodbyes and I looked at him. “Pet? That’s how she refers to me?” I asked him sounding unsure. I wasn’t sure what to think of it. “Yeah, she doesn’t exactly refer to you as her one and only love in this galaxy but at least it`s not ‘bitch’ or something”, he said sounding bored of the conversation already.
I rolled my eyes and picked up the kitten and walked back to my room. I wasn’t even sure what to do, I still had a whole day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally update, not sure if I still have readers or not. /: Hope you like.