Status: Writing

Just Hold Me

Chapter 1

I was starting in a new school tomorrow, a new class, a new life. My parents had given me up for adoption when i was a baby, because they were teen parents and couldnt take care of me. I had been at over seven different family's, trough out my whole life. Only consisting of 17 years. And now once again, i was moving.

”Hey sweetie, are you ready to start school tomorrow ?” I looked up from my place on the floor, i had been sitting here for hours, unpacking. ”Yeah” i lied. I had gone trough this so many times, and i was gettting sick of it. Whats the point in unpacking if you know youre going to move again.
”Thats good sweetheart” I wanted to puke, so when she turned around i banged my head against the floor. Why did she call me sweetheart ? I fucking wasnt even her daughter.

I groaned and pulled the last articel of cloths out of the box. I got up and put it in my closet. I looked down at my newly bought school stuff and sighed. Tomorrow should be interesting.

”I can take the car today, right ?” i smiled up at Laura, my 'mom'. ”Sure sweetie. Just dont crash it” she laughed taking a bite of her toasted bread. ”Thanks” I mumbled and looked over at my 'dad' Joe, short for Joseph.

After driving for 10 minutes i was at school, i found a free parking space and walked inside, taking in the white walls and lockers. I looked around for the office but didnt find it anywhere, i stopped in the middle of the hallway, letting out a loud sigh.

”You look lost..” A tall guy, with buzz cut stopped infront of me. ”I am.” I sightly smiled, making him grin. ”Well, i can help you. What are you looking for ?” i digged trough my bag getting my schedule out. ”Well..” I scanned it. ”History with Mr Smith.”

”Ah.” he nodded ”Right this way” he walked down the hallway turning to the right and then walking into the third classroom of the hall. ”room 205” he smiled and sat down at a desk falling into conversation with a guy that had skunk hair.

I sat down behind them, the only seat that was available. The teacher walked in looking over the class ”Settle down everyone” The barbies of the class cut their conversation out and started to file their nails. I rolled my eyes ”Sarah Harrison” i gringed at my last name, it didnt sound right to me. I had a name change everytime i moved because everyone of the families wanted me to 'fit in'.

”That would be me” Everyones eyes went to me. And i suddenly felt very self conscius. ”Would you come up to the front of the class and tell us about youreself” i got up slowly walking to the front of the class. ”Uhm, well..my name is Sarah Harrison. Which you all may already know.” I laughed nervously. ”Im originally from California” I made that up, i couldnt remember where i was from. ”Yeah..” i walked back down feeling tears come to my eyes. I didnt like standing infront of alot of people, i always felt nervous.

”Hey” the guy from earlier leaned back resting his arm on my table. ”Now that i know youre name. Maybe you should k-” the teacher crossed his arms over his chest ”Mr Rian Dawson. Please pay attention !”

We both laughed ”I guess i know it now Rian.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment ! Means alot :)