Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't

Thirty

She stood up in front of me and walked towards the bedroom, she had a seductive look on her face and I scrambled to my feet after her. I stopped outside the door and took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, she was sitting on the bed in only her tank top and pants. My breath caught in my throat as I walked towards her. I sat down next to her
“Are you sure ?” I whispered
“Never been as sure about anything in my life” She whispered back
With that she flung her arms around me and pulled me towards her, I put my arms on her back and moved them higher and higher and she kissed me furiously, I practically ripped her shirt off where as she unbuttoned mine. Her hands pulled at my jeans until they were at my ankles and I kicked them off, I disposed of her underwear and my boxers ripped. Fuck this was getting hot. My hand slid up her leg and stroked her upper thigh, I kissed her cheek and kept going further down till I reached her chest, she jerked for forward closer to me and I was about to enter when she tugged on my neck and we spun around, she was on top now and my back slammed against the bed, she smirked at me and trailed her fingers from my chest and kept going down just stopping at the top, my breath quickened, she knew I wouldn't be able to handle this much longer.
“Fuck” I whispered
She giggled and before I knew it she had taken me in her mouth, I let out a loud groan, I grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it, her pace quickened and after a few minuets I came incredibly hard, I ran a hand through my damp hair and tried to steady my breathing. She kissed me again and I felt my dick harden again, I was now back on top and winked at her before entering, she let out a small scream and dug her nails into my hips causing me to gasp.
“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck” she kept repeating herself.
I pushed my lips against hers and she bit my lip. I groaned
“Alex” she gasped “I am so fucking close”
“I know, baby” I whispered as I thrust into her faster and faster
“Oh, oh, Alex” she was moaning
I smirked to myself, I loved when a girl shouted my name
“Faster” she screamed at me
I went faster and after a few seconds we both came, she collapsed on my and her breathing was hoarse. She rolled off me and onto the bed, I put my arm around her.
“Wow” I finally said “I think that is the best sex I have ever had”
She laughed and put one hand on my chest
“I missed you” she said “I missed having you around all the time, making me smile, making me happy”
I kissed her forehead
“I am sorry for everything” I whispered and stroked her hair. My phone suddenly lit up and I answered
“What ?” I asked
“Hey baby” she said “I finished work and I'm nearly home”
Fuck, fuck fuck
“Oh right ok, see you soon” I said
“Love you” she said
“Yeah, love you to” I mumbled and hung up
I turned to Katie who was already pulling her clothes on
“What the fuck have I done” she kept mumbling to herself
I text Jack to bring Josh and the guys over, right now and began to put my clothes on. We sat in the living room, there was an awkward silence until Jack, Rian and Zack came in.
“What's the emergency ?” asked Rian
“Nothing” said Katie and she took Josh from Zack “I will see you later Alex” she mumbled “I'm sorry”