Status: New. Active when possible

The Situation

Your normal high school filled adventure, full of love and secrets. Parties and disasters. And most importantly, four years of complete insanity and a roller coaster of emotions. So here's a few survival tips. 1)Find your group of friends. 2)Learn to not make a fool of yourself. 3)Have fun. 4)Make sure you find that someone you 'RAWR'. Nicollete James, Jace Tyler, Randy 'RJ' James, and Lina Mitchelson all learn and experience these tips first hand. Follow they're adventure through the amusement park called high school and make sure to keep all hands and feet inside the ride at all times.

Nicollete is your normal shy and somewhat socially awkward teenager. She attends Rosette High School along with her fraternal twin brother Randy, who goes by RJ, and her two friends Lina and Jace. She has low self confidence and doesn't talk around anyone except her brother and her friends. But maybe some locked up feelings will come out....

Jace is your not so normal hyperactive and optimistic teenager. He attends Rosette High School with his completely opposite best friend Nicollete and her twin RJ and their other friend Lina. He's loved by most of the school body, even the popular kids wish that he'd ditch his friends for them. But he has a certain reason he hasn't left just yet.

Randy or otherwise known as 'RJ' is Nicollete's fraternal twin brother and the only boy in their little clique besides his sister's best friend Jace. He's the more teasing of the group, yet is strangely quiet most of the time. He's also quite the lady's man, though never goes on a date even though he flirts constantly. He only has his eyes on one girl though.

Lina is the brains of the group, but is still her own barrel of insanity. She's like two different people inside and outside the classroom. Inside she's a female Einstein, outside she's a ball of energy. She flirts teasingly, though never harmfully, and is actually quite shy around boys she likes...which explains why she hardly talks around one specific boy

CLAIMER: I[NukeTheWhales] ONLY CLAIM OWNERSHIP TO THE CHARACTER'S INFORMATION[NOT PICTURES] AND THE STORY LINE.

DISCLAIMER: I[NukeTheWhales] DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP THE PICTURES USED TO PORTRAY THE CHARACTERS, ANY SONGS, NOR ANY MOVIE/SHOW/BOOK QUOTES UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED.
  1. Welcome to My Life
    Nicollete's P.O.V(somewhat an introduction)