Status: slowly active

Love Hate Sex Pain

006

Jon has been trying to get in contact with Maya for the past month. Whenever he went to her work she was at lunch and he hasn’t received any calls or texts back. He was more nervous than ever. Jon’s heart says to go over and see her but his brain is telling him other wise. Falling back onto his bed he realized that he may never hear from her again and that is something he doesn’t want. Lying in bed he could feel her long auburn locks falling on his chest as she would kiss his him. Missing her was turning out to be worse than he thought.

Maya had stopped eating and became enclosed in her own home. Steve has complete control over her now and she has no way out. All she can think of is how she is going to figure out who the father of her baby is. An unexpected pregnancy is exactly that unexpected, but Maya can only hope it is Jon’s. She is much to afraid to bring another person into this world who would turn into another clone of Steve.

Getting up the following morning Maya was showering and heard the heavy footsteps of Steve come into the bathroom. “Hey baby…” he said trying to sound sultry.

“Steve not now, I need to get to work.” Maya said pushing him away.

Grabbing her wrists and forcefully turning her Steve penetrates her without warning. “You will fuck me when I say you’ll fuck me.” He whispered into her ears. All Maya did for the horrible twenty minuets was whimper; praying that his force didn’t hurt the baby Steve didn’t know about. Fully dressed and at work, Maya tried to get earlier events out of her head.

“Maya can I speak with you please?” asked Dr. Crumps.

Maya sat down in front of his desk “yes Dr.?” she asked.

“Are you okay? You have been acting differently the past few months and it is worrying some of the other girls and me.” He explained.

“Uhm…” she scratched her head, “I’m pregnant and it hasn’t started off well; especially with all the morning sickness that happens like four times a day.” Maya played off coolly.

“Well congrats! Let me know if you need to leave early or anything maternity isn’t taken lightly here. Take all the time you need.” Dr. Crumps said giving her a hug. Maya accepted the hug but faked a smile. All of this was coming faster than she expected and she had no intentions of telling Steve at all. There was only one thing she could do and that was to finally break it off with Steve and get Jonathan back.

It was now around six and Maya just finished packing everything she owned. Grabbing the two suitcases and boxes of shoes she had headed out the door leaving her promise ring and key to the apartment where Steve would spot it easily.

Jon was resting at home. Having a three day break was what he definitely needed. Right as he lay on his couch for a nap there was a knock on the door. “Ugh really…” he whispered rubbing his hands down his face. “I’m Coming.” He yelled as the knocking harshly continued.

“I said I was –Maya?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short sweet and straight to the point...basically. i know it has been awhile but comments? Feedback is greatly appreciated.