My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Thank You

Tracy’s POV

I woke up in Zak’s arms, we must’ve fallen asleep. Unwrapping myself from him I looked at the clock; 5 pm. I felt way better now that I was clean about everything, I felt like now I could really move on.

I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I poured myself some tea and went to my room to grab a book. I went outside and took a seat by the pool. Crossing my legs I started to read Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis it’s an autobiography about the singer of Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Zak’s POV

I awoke on the couch, where’s Tracy? Getting up I searched her room, nothing. Finally I went outside and saw her reading.

“Hey,” I greeted.

“Hey,” she smiled looking up from her book.

“What are you reading?”

“Scar Tissue by Antony Kiedis,”

“What’s it about?” I took a seat on the chair next to her.

“The life of Anthony Kiedis,” she chuckled I smiled.

“Makes sense, hey what do you want to do about school?” She looked at me for a moment thinking before she spoke.

“Um, is it cool if I do home school?” She cocked her eyebrow in a questioning manner.

“Sure, I’ll do some research and we’ll sign you up.”

“Cool,” she smiled returning back to the book. Getting up I went inside and picked up my phone calling Aaron.

“Hello?”

“Hey Aaron, I was wondering if you can do me a favor,”

“Sure what?”

“Can you look up some home schooling programs for Tracy?”

“What no way!” He protested.

“Come on, please you always do the research,” I pleaded.

“Fine,” he sighed giving in.

“Thanks bye,” he said bye and I hung up.

Tracy’s POV

With a sigh I shut the book and went back inside. Zak sat on the couch staring at the TV absentminded.

“You OK?” I asked taking a seat next to him.

“Yeah, what do you want to do today?” He finally turned to look at me.

“Don’t ask me, I have no idea,” I answered truthfully.

“I got an idea,” he chuckled and I cocked an eyebrow curiously.

Tracy’s POV

Zak’s idea involved family game night with Kris, Nick, and Aaron. We were currently at the table playing Uno. Is this lame, kind of but do I love it? Absolutely!

Zak and I were teamed together to try to take everyone down.

I just placed a skip card on Aaron.

“Dude!”

“Hey I’m a girl!”

“Dudette,” he corrected and I giggled.

Soon Zak and I both had two cards; he turned to me.

“Daughter you don’t have a chance,” he smirked.

“We’ll see, Father.” It was Kris’s turn to go. “Come on Kris for girls everywhere, let me win.”

“What, Kris you have known me longer!” Zak defended. Kris shook her head at us laughing. Placing her card down she skipped Zak and luckily I had the right color.

“Uno!” I cheered.

“Calm down you haven’t won yet.” Zak said angrily. A few minutes later, I did win. I wore a cheeky smile and everyone laughed at how annoyed Zak was.

Zak’s POV

I didn’t want to play ‘Uno’ anymore so we brought out Monopoly I didn’t have these games last week, in fact Nick and Kris gave them to me so I could “bond” with Tracy.

Aaron just landed on Tracy’s property.

“Aw you sank my battleship,” Aaron groaned paying Tracy in the fake paper money.

“Aaron we are playing Monopoly,” I said shaking my head at him. Tracy laughed fanning herself with the fact money she had won.

Tracy’s POV

Everyone left and I still sat at the table fanning myself with the money happily.

I had won.

“You know that’s fake money right?” Zak asked walking back to help me clean.

“I know but it gives me as much happiness as real money,” I smiled; he chuckled shaking his head at me.

Zak’s POV

By the time we finished cleaning it was 10 pm. Tracy yawned.

“Going to bed?” I asked she nodded. “Yeah me too,” I sighed. “Night,” I said as she made her way to her room and me to mine.

“Night,” she muttered then stopped. I looked at her curiously, she turned and hugged me and I hugged her back.

“What was that for?” I asked once we pulled away.

“I just wanted to say thank you, for everything.” She smiled before going to her room.

“You’re welcome,” I whispered more to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler-ish I guess. Sorry if this took long and is crappy and short it's just: this story + my brain = not working well right now. I don't know what's wrong, I need to re-discover my love for Zak or something.... Sorry for the writer's block I'll do my best to get over it so you don't have to wait long again. Love you all, comment!
-Neche