My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Our Home

Zak's POV

"What's wrong?" Nick referred to the way I kept tugging at the collar of my white button up shirt.

"Does it look like I'm trying to hard?" I asked nervously.

"No." Just then we heard a knock on the door. My heart started to pound.

Tracy's POV

Oh my God! I have to pack. I tossed everything I had in my bags, until I realized it didn't fit and I had to take it all out and put it back neatly, actually I did that over and over again. Hey I needed something to do! I finally stopped at 2 in the morning. That's when I finally fell asleep next to my bags on the bed.

Zak's POV

"Dude I got approved!" I yelled at Aaron through the phone.

"That's awesome man. Did you tell Nick?"

"Yeah he's wants to set up a welcome party for this weekend," I informed.

"Cool I'm going to call him and help him plan it," he said.

"Ok bye."

How will I be able to sleep tonight? I don't think I will, how will I pass the time? Maybe I should clean. I cleaned every inch of my house I finally finished at about 2 in morning. I set my alarm for 7, which gives me an hour to get ready and pick her.

Tracy's POV

"Tracy! You were supposed to be ready by now!" Ms. Whitman screamed.

"Huh? What?" I asked in a daze, I was still half asleep.

"Ugh! Just grab your bags Zak's already here!"

What? Crap! In a complete daze I grabbed my bags and slipped on my fuzzy purple slippers. Cue yawn. Awesome I'm going to meet my new dad in my fuzzy purple PJ shorts and a wife beater. And to top it all off I wasn't wearing make-up this is just awesome!

I followed Ms. Whitman slowly down the stairs bags in hand. Actually I'm glad I'm half asleep or else I'd probably be jumping with excitement. When we finally reached the bottom step I seen Zak standing there he had a big smile on his face.

"Good morning." I replied with a yawn. "Here, let me get your bags," he offered as he grabbed them from me, what does he think I can't carry them myself. Whatever if he wants to carry them he can.

Zak's POV

She looked adorable! She was in her PJ's. I could feel my smile getting bigger.

"We'll stop by in a week to check-in." Ms. Whitman informed. She was really annoying, I could tell Tracy thought so to because she turned around and said.

"Bye Ms. Whitman and please get laid because hopefully if you get your brains fucked out the stick stuck up your ass will fall out too." Oh my God, I love this girl! Ms. Whitman's face was priceless; a mix of anger and shock came over her, also a perfect tint of embarrassment.

"Leave now!" She finally roared.

The drive home was pretty silent. When we got to the house she finally spoke.

"This is your home?" She asked in disbelief.

"No this is our home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw I just love that last line, so cheesy! Comment! please?