My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Princess, Boredom, and Claire

3 Weeks Later

Tracy’s POV


I placed the textbook down with a sigh; I was bored and had finished that day’s lesson as well as half of tomorrows.

Life’s been pretty boring to say in the least, nothing at all to report. Well except that I have been trying to get Zak to call Nech.

Why? I liked her and so does Zak, even if he didn’t think it. I could tell, everyone could. Problem was, unless we were in legal trouble there was no reason to call her without Zak knowing I wanted them together.

That’s not a problem I wanna tackle right now though, no right now I wanna handle this boredom thing I got going on.

“Maybe I could go to the mall,” I thought out loud.

Yeah that sounded nice, look around, maybe shop, naw I don’t wanna shop, just hang out.

I pushed myself off of the bed and walked into my dad’s room to find him on his laptop. I fell onto the spot next to him claiming his attention.

“I’m bored,” I declared and he looked over cocking a brow.

“Okay, what do you want me to do Princess?” Oh yeah he took to calling me Princess.

“Stop calling me that,” I pouted and he chuckled ignoring me.

“So what do you want, I can call the guys over and we can have a game night,” I shook my head.

“Actually I wanted to go to the mall,” I explained.

“Ok, do you need something? I can buy you whatever-“

“No,” I cut him off. “I just wanted to hang out I guess.”

“Um okay, is there anything specific you wanted to do there?”

“Actually,” I sighed. “I wanted to go alone.”

Alone?” Did I mention he’s more protective?

“Ya, I haven’t had any human contact besides you in almost a month-“

“That’s a lie Kris and Nick came over last week and Aaron was just here yesterday,” he cut me off.

“I meant with kids my age” he sighed and crossed his arms thinking it over.

“Okay,” he finally sighed and I smiled wide.

Zak’s POV

I was driving her to the mall.

“You have the credit card?” I asked for the tenth time.

“Yes,” Tracy sighed.

“You have the 20 dollars I gave you?”

“Yes.”

“You have your phone?”

“Yes.”

“You sure you have-“

“Yes Dad, yes I have everything.” I chuckled, God I was being super annoying but I just wanted to make sure she would be alright.

“I’m sorry but it’s your first time out by yourself.”

“Actually, I took off 3 weeks ago and have been out plenty of times before I lived with you.” She corrected.

“Yeah I know but it’s the first time I’m letting you out.” I saw her nod at the corner of my eye.

“True but Dad I’ll be fine.”

I pulled up to the front and stopped. She hopped out quickly probably already annoyed with me.

“Call me if you need anything and you can buy what you want.” She nodded.

“Bye Dad, I love you,” she said and I smiled.

“I love you too, Princess,” she rolled her eyes before shutting the door and I drove off.

Great what am I going to do while she’s gone? Hmm, I haven’t been to the casino in a while.

Tracy’s POV

I looked around and wondered what to do first. I’m thirsty. I walked towards the food court to look for something. A smoothie sounds good right now.

I walked towards a small smoothie place and looked at the flavors. Finally deciding on a simple strawberry flavored one I stepped up to the counter.

The girl at the front looked bored and was staring into space; she had short black hair and two marks on her bottom lips that showed evidence of snakebites, and pale skin.

She noticed me and smiled.

“Oh my God I love your shirt!” She commented and I looked down to refresh my memory and saw I was wearing a black GAC tank top and shorts.

“Thanks,” I smiled, she must be a fan.

“I love that show. I want to get a shirt but my dad is lame about online shopping and I think that’s the only place you can get a GAC shirt.” I nodded.

“I have a closet full of them, I actually have one that I don’t want if you want it,” I offered and her face lite up.

“Really?!” I nodded.

“Ya it’s the ‘I want to be locked down with Zak’ one but it looks like it just says ‘I want Zak’.” I explained.

“Oh my God I want that one!” She squealed and I chuckled.

“Wait,” she paused.

“Why don’t you want it?” Should I tell her?

“I’m not really… into Zak that way.” I mumbled and she smiled while nodding.

“Understandable.”

“So you’re into GAC?” She nodded.

“Oh my God yes! I love their approach on the paranormal it’s just so amazing. No one goes through the emotional way like them!” I chuckled.

Another customer walked up and cleared his throat annoyed.

“Do you mind?” She snapped and my eyes widened. He looked at her shocked. “I’m having a conversation.” The guy grunted and walked away. “God some people are so rude.” I chuckled at her and a guy walked from the back door.

“Claire,” his voice roared and she rolled her eyes before turning around.

He wore a blue button up shirt and black pants so I assumed he was the manager or something.

“What?” She snapped again.

“You didn’t even help that customer and you still haven’t helped this one! You are such a horrible worker I should just fire you.”

“No need!” She snapped and she ripped off her hat and pushed past him to go into the room he came from. “I quit!” She came back out with a purse and emerged from behind the counter and grabbed onto my arm.

“And I’m taking your customer with me!” She yelled behind her pulling me along.

After we got a good feet away she paused and looked at me smiling.

“By the way I’m Claire,” she stuck out her hand.

“Tracy,” I took her hand and shook it still shocked.

“Nice to meet ya Tracy, you’re my new friend.” She declared and I chuckled.

We started to walk off again. Fine by me, I smiled to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun Fact: this chapter is 1,0(69) words long HeHe ;D //dirty mind
Another fun fact: It’s my 17th birthday tomorrow  I don’t wanna be 17! I wanna stay 16. 16 was the best year and I wanna stay it forever but now I gotta grow up and get my shit straight at 17 bcuz at 16 all I did was party XD NOW I gotta start looking at colleges and shit at 17 bcuz I’m moving out BEFORE I’m 18 lol.

So… ya… lame but still I’m having a family BBQ and its mine, my cousin Stormy, and Bear<3’s birthday all in one. Bear<3’s gonna be 1 years old on the 21st :O

My baby is gonna be one! ^.^ //so happy
Okay no more bi polar ness from me.
Also sorry Kevin wasn’t here like I promised but he WILL be in the next.

PS: Claire’s pic is in the characters page in case you didn’t know :P
PSS: Click this please&thankyou
-Neche