My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Moms

Zak’s POV

The doorbell was heard throughout the empty house and I went to answer it. I opened the door to see Nech standing there with her head down and hair in front of her eyes. Without thinking I reached down and pushed it away revealing her big brown eyes. After a moment she smiled at me and before I knew it her lips were attached to mine in a passionate kiss.

Electricity shot through me as I got pushed inside. She pushed me onto the couch and stop looking down at me with a confused expression.

“Zak?” I cocked an eyebrow.

“Nech?”

“Zak!” She repeated a bit louder.

What the hell?

“ZAK!”


My body shot up and I met the eyes of Tracy’s concerned ones.

“What the hell dude?” I furrowed my brows unsure of what she was upset about.

“You were breathing heavy in your sleep and I tried to wake you but you wouldn’t budge until I screamed your name and not dad.” Realization hit me like a wave and I felt my cheeks heat at the thought.

I was having a dream about Nech; a very good dream.

“Dad,” my head shot back up to Tracy’s. “I’m hungry.”

“We just ate lunch.” I reminded.

“I’m always hungry after a nap.” With a sigh I got up.

“Yeah just give me a second.” She left with a nod and I took a moment to gather my thoughts.

We went to court this morning and got sent to lunch where Nech joined the guys and I and oddly it wasn’t as awkward as I expected. Tracy adores Nech and they had a nice time. After that we went back to court where the judge told me that Tracy could return.

I’m so happy, I thought they were gonna take my baby away for good.

Tracy and I came home extremely tired and separated for a nap where I had a semi wet dream and now I’m here.

With another sigh I looked down to see me still in my court clothes; black slacks and tucked in black button up. I got up and changed them for jogging pants and a tight black tee shirt.

I went to the living room to find Tracy on the couch flipping through the channels; something about the site brought a huge grin to my face.

“What the hell are you smiling at?” She furrowed her brows and I shook my head while going over and flopping down next to her.

“Well?” She pressed and I just smiled wider and pulled her toward me.

I squeezed her into my side with a tight hug and she grunted a signal that I was squishing her, with a chuckle I let go.

“What the hell was that for?” I shrugged.

“Just happy all of this is over with,” she nodded.

“Yeah me too,” she smiled lightly and I gave her a peck on the forehead before standing.

“What do you want to eat?” She shrugged and I held out my hand for her to take.

Once she did I pulled her to the kitchen and she sat on top of the counter while I looked into the fridge. I hummed quietly to myself as I rummaged through the food for something decent.

“You know your cooking is kind of bad,” I shot up straight and playfully glared at her.

“Excuse me I have been getting by just fine on my cooking.”

“Yeah because you’re used to it.” I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Well do you wanna cook?” She shook her head.

“People say I suck too, my dad was the only one who put up with it because there was no other option.” A look of sadness overcame her but she soon shook it off.

“Well what shall we do? We can’t eat out the rest of our lives.” She shrugged and I took that as my cue to go back to the fridge, ignore she ever brought it up.

“You could always get me a mom,” the tone was jokingly with a slight edge and I couldn’t help but stiffen slightly.

“Yeah,” I forced out a chuckled before grabbing some tortillas and cheese. “Cheese tortilla?” I declared and she nodded.

I honestly never thought about giving Tracy a mom until now, it was an interesting thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't plannign on saying anything here bcuz my day has been compete shit and I wasn't in the mood but one of yours comment on this actually made me smile >.> SO ya... good job.
Give yourself a round of applause, all of you not just that one bcuz all of your comments make this story continue and make the sequel come along amazingly.

I love you guys you know that?

Anyway someone told me to bring Kevin back; he's coming don't worry, just give it a second, he actually might be back in the next update but that depends. See the next update I was gona go ahead in time a bit; like 3 weeks maybe? Sound good? If I do Kevin will be back soon if not next update and if not then... theres a lot of fillers comign up.

Also I got a comment about Zak's gf, she'll come in a little later, soon though and... can't give too much away but she'll be ther :3

So comment!
-Neche