My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Tattoo

Tracy’s POV

“Tracy you can turn back around but face that way so you don’t see the tattoo.” I grumbled at my dad but did as he said.

I seen his shirt off.

“Why the hell is your shirt off?”

“I’m getting it on my back,” he answered as he laid down and faced where I couldn’t see.

“Why are you getting it on your back?”

“It’s too big to get anywhere else,”

“What the hell are you getting?”

“I’m not telling you until it’s done,” I sighed annoyed and sat.

Doug prepared the gun and black ink and I sulked in my seat.

“What’s wrong?” Zak asked.

“You won’t tell me what you’re getting,” I pouted without jutting out my sore lip and Zak chuckled.

“It’s a surprise.” I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“Hey dad,” I asked suddenly getting an idea.

“Hmm?” he mumbled.

“Can I get another tattoo?”

“No,”

“Why not?” I pouted.

“You already have one,” he pointed out.

“Yeah so? I want another.”

“Not until your 17,” I pouted but remained silent.

“What do you want to get anyway?”

“It’s a surprise,” I mocked.

“Just for that you can wait for your 18th birthday,” I pouted more with the lip out and all and winced in pain as I did.

“That’s no fair,” I whined.

“You want some cheese with that whine?”

“Keep it up and I’m going to slap your tattoo when you’re done,” his eyes got wide and he shook his head fearfully while I laughed. “That’s what I thought.”

I heard the familiar buzz of the tattoo gun and I knew it was time.

“You want to hold my hand?” I asked and Zak chuckled at me before nodding.

“You ready?” Doug asked and Zak nodded.

I watched Zak’s eyes widen in surprise when the needle came in contact with his skin and I chuckled softly but stopped when his grip tightened on my hand.

Soon though he got used to the pain and his grip loosened.

“What would you get if you got another tattoo Tracy?” Doug asked and I smiled.

“I was thinking of getting my other wrist tattooed; the same font and stuff,” I explained.

“What would you get on it?”

“I was thinking of putting Zak’s name like how the other one says Carl so I’ll have both of my dad’s on me,” Zak remained quiet.

“Really? I didn’t know you and Zak got along so well already; how long have you been with him?”

“A little over a month.” He nodded.

“And you get along so well already?” Doug sounded slightly shocked.

“Zak’s a good guy,” I replied with a shrug.

“Yeah he is,” Doug agreed.

“Hey I’m right here ya know,” we chuckled at him.

“So I never knew you wanted a kid Zak,” Doug commented.

No one did.

“I didn’t really… I just wanted to adopt,” he began to explain what he had to me and the people in court.

“So… why Tracy?” Doug chuckled and I glared playfully.

“He was the only one insane enough to adopt me,” I answered for him and we all chuckled.

Suddenly Zak’s gripped tightened and I knew Doug was going over a sensitive spot.

“How long were you planning on this tattoo?” I asked Zak.

“A while and Doug just started working on the design about a month ago,” I nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t know… we’ve been busy,” I nodded.

5 Hours Later

“Okay, you’re done,” Doug said.

“Finally,” I sighed and stretched pulling my hand from Zak’s.

I rubbed the sweat off on my jeans and turned around. Doug was cleaning the excess ink off of his back and I just looked at Zak.

“Thanks,” he smiled.

“For what?” I cocked a brow.

“For waiting for me, no one has ever came with me and waited while I got a tattoo, especially such a big piece,” I smiled.

“What else is a daughter supposed to do?” He smiled back.

“Okay, look in the mirror Zak,” he nodded and walked towards the mirror behind me.

“Tracy, close your eyes,” he ordered.

I rolled my eyes before doing it and I felt him grab my hand and guide me to the mirror.

“Okay open them but don’t look until I do,” I did as he said and looked at him instead of the mirror.

Doug handed Zak a smaller mirror and Zak put his hand up counting to three. Once he hit three I looked at his back as he did.

A gasp escaped my lips and I fought the urge to trace the well done almost demonic piece. It showed what looked to resemble Zak on one half and a demon on the other, one of the sides held a halo, and the piece had wings.

“Man this is so amazing, thanks Doug,” Zak smiled at him and he nodded.

“What does it mean?” I asked and Zak looked at me.

“Let’s talk about it at home,” he smiled softly and I cocked a brow but nodded anyway.

I have a weird feeling he’s not telling me everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love that tattoo Zak has.
If you live in a hole and haven’t seen it; here’s a link.
I don’t know how long it took but 5 hours is a horrible guess, it probably took 7 and he probably didn’t even get it all done at once. The shading and outline and traces of red on there… it’d take a long time. The eyes widening and stuff was inspired by my cousins response when she got her tattoo yesterday XD.

It took 3 hours so there wasn’t even time to get mine but I might get it later *pouts*. I need to find another place for it too because the artist told me finger tattoos don’t come out good.

Anyway comment and expect some.. drama next :P Ypu didn't think I'd let them just live a perfect life from now on did you? No... Tracy won't get a break until the end of the sequel XD. I know I'm horrible.
-Neche