My New Dad Hunts Ghost

No One

Tracy’s POV

I woke up the next morning and jumped right in the shower. Mikey and I were going to the mall today.

After I finished getting ready I texted Mikey telling him he could pick me up.

“Tracy?” I looked up at my Aunt Kris. “Have you told Zak about Mikey?” I frowned before shaking my head. “I think you should…”

I cocked a brow at her. She sounded upset about this.

“I’ll tell him when he comes home,” I mumbled and she went to protest. “This seems like a too big of a deal to tell over the phone,” she sighed but agreed.

2 Hours Later

Mikey and I walked around the whole mall talking.

“When are you coming home?” He asked randomly.

“I-I can’t Mikey,” I stuttered.

“What do you mean? It’s easy; we found you now!” He was getting upset.

“I got adopted. Zak’s my father by law.”

“So! I’m your family by blood that’s worth more!” He hissed.

We started to gain attention but it wasn’t important to me.

“Mikey; calm down,” I begged and he snapped.

His arm reached out and his hand grabbed my upper arm. I bite my lip so I wouldn’t scream as he dragged me out.

“Hey!” We both turned to see a very pissed off Kevin storming towards us.

Oh no.

“Kevin calm down,” I cooed but he wasn’t having it.

“Who the fuck are you and why are you grabbing my girl like that?” He hissed lowly and I noticed everyone go back to their business.

Your girl?” He hissed back.

“Yes now answer my fucking question,” he snapped.

“Kevin; get out of here,” I begged.

“Tracy; who is this clown?” He sneered.

I looked up to see Mikey glaring down at me. He was pissed.

“No one,” I lied; it’ll make things easier.

“What?” Kevin sounded hurt and I almost cried at his voice.

“Better be,” Mikey hissed before yanking me again and leaving a heart broken Kevin standing there speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it still confusing? In case you’re wondering why Tracy just ditched her boyfriend it’s because Mikey likes to be the most important person in her life. >.>

Is this relationship weird yet? :3 I hope not too much since it’s based off a real one I have with Mikey.

Also… don’t hate him too much yeah? xD

Did you all see Zak’s tweet about having a nightmare he was a father?! I was like :O where does this leave my adoption story?! xD
Comment!
-Neche Narcissist