My New Dad Hunts Ghost

"I want my daughter."

Mikey’s POV

I finished explaining to my mom and aunt everything that concerned Tracy over the last few days.

“I Googled him and he’s some ghost hunter or some shit,” I said explaining who her new “dad” was.

“What do you mean?” Aunt Pauline asked.

“He has some show on TV-“

“A show?” I nodded and she seemed lost in thought.

“We need to get her back,” I said.

My mom sighed and looked like she was about to protest when Pauline went to stop her.

“I agree,” she cut off leaving her shocked and me smiling.

“W-What?” My mom stuttered.

“You heard me; I want my baby back. I want my daughter.”

Zak’s POV

I got off of the plane and rushed to get my bags. Once I did the guys and I pushed through the crowd to get home.

It felt like the longest investigation ever but mainly because I wanted to get back to Tracy and all I did was whine the whole time. We dropped Aaron off first then went to Nick’s so I could pick Tracy up.

The door swung open and both females rushed out once our van pulled into the driveway.

“Daddy!” I smiled wide and held my arms open for Tracy to run into.

I squeezed her tightly in return and smiled wide at the fact that she missed me just as much as I missed her.

Tracy’s POV

“I have something to tell you,” I sighed.

Zak and I finally got home and we were in the kitchen eating pizza. He set his slice down and looked at me expectedly.

“I ran into someone I knew a long time ago...” He nodded for me to continue. “His name’s Mikey and I’ve been spending a lot of time with him recently and I hope you’ll be okay with me continuing that because he’s my cousin on my mom’s side.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is crap and jumps around a lot but I don’t like the pace this is going and want to start thing’s up again.

What do you think is going to happen?

Randomness. I have lost my inspiration to do anything including writing :/ Idk where it went but I’lll try and tract it down so you don’t have to wait for this long.

Comments!
-Neche Narcissist