My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Pros & Cons Part 2

Zak’s POV

I rushed to the address Tracy gave me and pulled into the driveway. I jumped out and slammed the door behind me before pounding on the door.

“Let me in! Give me my daughter!” I shouted and the door opened revealing a middle age woman who looked a lot like Mikey.

This must be her aunt.

“Well aren’t you an angry one,” she smiled and I just glared before pushing past her.

I looked around her house wildly looking for my daughter.

“Dad,” My attention turned to what appeared to be the living room.

Tracy sat on a couch clung with both arms around Mikey’s middle. He sat holding her with one arm and the other picked absentmindedly at a hole in his jeans. Dry tears stained her cheeks and she kept looking between me and another woman across from her.

The woman was an older version of the woman in her picture; her mother.

“Tracy,” I said kneeling in front of her.

She took one arm away from Mikey and hugged me. Someone behind us cleared their throat and we pulled away. I took a seat beside Tracy before glaring at her aunt.

“What is my daughter doing here?” I hissed.

My daughter,” the other woman corrected.

“I want to leave,” Tracy stated.

“Not yet,” her aunt protested.

“I want my daughter back.”

“Fuck you,” Tracy spat.

“Tracy,” her aunt scolded.

“You shouldn’t speak to your mother that way Tracy.” Mikey said and Tracy shut her mouth causing her mother to fight off a smirk.

“You have no right to keep us here.”

“Then we’ll go to court.” Her aunt said boldly.

Tracy gasped from beside me. The last thing she wanted was to go to court again.

“You have no case; you gave her up. That’s the only reason I have her.”

“Of course we have a case. My daughter has been having nightmares, not to mention she already ran away.”

“How do you know about that?” Tracy snapped and the room grew quiet.

She looked over at Mikey with a hurt expression.

“Mikey?” She whimpered.

“I had to.” Was all he said keeping his face expressionless.

I wanted to punch that kid; he was the reason we were here I know it. Yet she sat holding onto him like he was a life-saver in the middle of the ocean.

“After you left her when she was 4 and refused to take her when she was 14 no judge will let you have her back.” I argued starting to doubt myself.

“Do you really believe that Mr. Bagans?” She narrowed her eyes at me. “After all; all girls need their mother.” The blood drained from my face as I started to think of the possibility of her wining.

She smirked seeing her effect on me.

“Please don’t do this. If you love me just let me be happy.” Tracy started to cry again.

Her mother looked at her and pursed her lips before looking back at me.

“Do you want to keep Tracy?” I nodded.

“How much is my daughter worth to you?” My blood ran cold.

Mikey’s POV

What? This wasn’t a part of the plan.

“Pauline what are you doing?” My mother asked just as shocked.

She just held up a hand to silence her as Zak and Tracy stared at her mouth agape.

“W-What?” Zak stuttered.

“How much are you willing to pay me to keep myself hidden?”

“Aunty this isn’t about money,” I said and she went to silence me to but I wouldn’t have it. “No! You promised me we’d get Tracy back! That’s the only reason I told you all of that stuff, that’s the only reason I brought her here!”

“Silence Michael!”

I shut my mouth but was fuming. Tracy clung to my side and I held her back not knowing what else to do.

“H-How much do you want?” Zak chocked out and Tracy looked at him.

“Dad you can’t!”

“I have to,” he whispered.

Pauline smirked at this.

“Now we’re talking…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Her real motives are revealed…

Why did everyone think she was getting kidnapped?! Really? No that’s too predictable ;P I’m not that horrible am I? XD

Don’t answer that!

Comment!
-Neche Narcissist