My New Dad Hunts Ghost

White

Mikey’s POV

I was throwing all of my aunts shit in a box. We kicked her out after the Tracy incident. I wanted to tell Tracy but she wasn’t answering my calls or texts.

My phone rang and I grabbed it and furrowed my brows at the unknown number.

“Hello?”

“You need to get down to the hospital now. Emergency room.”

“Who is this?”

“Zak! Tracy’s hurt.”

“What’s going on?” I asked before jumping up and throwing on my shoes.

“She’s in a coma because she hit her head; get down here.” I hung up and rushed into the living room to find my mom and tell her what happened.

Zak’s POV

“Who’d you call?” Kris asked.

“Her cousin Mikey.” She stiffened and I sighed. “He deserves to know.” She nodded not wanting to argue with me at the moment.

I paced in the waiting for Nick and Aaron to get done visiting her. The doctor allowed us to go in even if she wasn’t awake.

“What are you going to do about the whole “ghost” thing?” Kris used hand quotations around the word ghost.

“I’m gonna have to call someone to bless the place; until then I need some place for her to stay.” I looked up at Kris who frowned apolitically.

“Zak something followed Nick home too; you know I’d love to let Tracy stay there but I don’t think it’d be safe.”

“Yeah you’re right… Do you know if anything followed Aaron home?”

“I think so… what are we going to do?” I sat down and put my head in my hands.

“Maybe she’ll be out long enough for me to bless the house then she can just come home?” I hoped.

She shrugged. “You better get to work then and find a priest or something.”

Tracy’s POV

Everything was white. I don’t know where I was or what was going on but it was weird. “Hello?”

No one answered, I don’t know if I was expecting it but I kinda was.

Where was I? How do I get back?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
-Neche Narcissist