Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-14-

Brians POV

The music was loud as I walked through the club, trying to get back to our table.

There were so many people in here, made me feel a little claustrophobic.

I got closer to the table and saw Cynthia talking to the girls and laughing.

She looks absolutely mesmerizing tonight.

She literally took my breath away when she walked out of the bus earlier.

Her black mini skirt was short, just barely covering that beautiful ass of hers.

Her legs looked long and smooth, made me want to run my hands down the length off them to see for myself.

Her stiletto heels made her feet look so petite and feminine, giving her a couple more inches.

My eyes raked up her body, going over her stomach that had a subtle little bump.

If I didn't know her body so well, I wouldn't have even noticed it.

My eyes stayed glued to her chest.

Things have definitely gotten bigger.

My mouth started to water as her chest moved up and down with the force of her laugh.

I want her so fucking bad right now.

The fact that she's pregnant with my baby just makes me want her even more.

I smiled as Cynthia got up along with Alaina, Kat, Nique, and Jaden.

I watched her moving her hips to the beat as she danced around.

She's amazing.

I made my way over to the table since the guys were still sitting there.

"Where the hell have you been?" Matt asked.

"Staring at Cynthia from across the room like a fucking creep." Jimmy cackled.

I laughed and flipped him off.

"Can you blame me. Look at her." I said.

We all turned and looked at her and I couldn't help but stare once again.

We turned back and all the guys were starting at me.

"What?" I asked them, feeling weird about having them starting at me like weirdos.

"You've really changed." Johnny said.

I looked at him wroth a shocked expression on my face.

I hasn't been expecting that.

But my face softened and I nodded.

"Yeah. I almost lost her. I couldn't have that. She makes me happier then anyone ever has." I said honestly.

"I'm glad you got your shit together, Bri." Matt said.

"We were all gonna get together and beat the shit out of you." Zacky said.

I laughed.

"I wouldn't have fought you on that. I was a major asshole. I would've deserved anything you guys did to me." I said.

"As long as you don't fuck up again, we'll be good." Jimmy said.

I nodded.

We started making small talk and laughing at some of the people around the club.

I felt fingers trailing up my arm and I smiled.

My eyes widened in surprise as I saw some blonde I didn't recognize, touching my arm.

The smile on my face instantly disappeared.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Someone you want to know." She purred, trying to sound sexy.

Too bad it wasn't working.

"I don't think so. I already have a girlfriend." I said.

"Oh really. Who is she?" The blonde asked.

I grinned and pointed over to Cynthia who was still dancing on the floor.

The girl smirked and ran her fingers across my chest.

Her eyes darted to something past my shoulder and she smirked.

"Looks like you're girl found a new friend." She smirked.

I turned around quickly and saw some asshole with his arms around Cynthia.

My nostrils flared and I saw red.

Fuck no.

I stood up quickly and made my way over to Cynthia who pushed the guy away.

"What the hell!" She exclaimed.

The guy tried to go back and grab her and I pushed him away quickly.

"Back the fuck off asshole!" I growled.

The guy backed off and walked away.

Cynthia looked so grateful that I was there and she wrapped her ahmad tightly around me.

"Are you okay? I asked.

She nodded against my chest and I kissed her forehead.

"Who was that girl?" She asked.

I looked down at her and there was so much sadness in her eyes.

I pulled her outside of the club and leaned her up against a wall.

"She was some random girl that came and started talking to me. Nothing more." I told her.

She stared at me for a few minutes before pulling me into her arms.

"Okay." She murmured.

"I would never hurt you like that again. I have too much to lose." I said, resting my hand on her stomach.

She grinned and I pulled her lips against mine.

It was a few minutes before we pulled apart.

"Lets go back inside and have a good time." Cynthia suggested.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her and following her back into the club.

I saw some of the men staring at her and smirked in triumph.

She's all mine.