Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-03-

Normal POV

I sat on the bus crying, not being able to believe what just happened.

"Its okay honey. He's gonna come around." Jaden said softly.

Alaina handed me another tissue.

I blew my nose and tried to do it as quietly as possible.

No such luck.

"Oh babe. Don't cry." Kat said, running her hand through my hair.

"I knew this was going to happen. He's not ready for a baby. Jesus, I'm not ready for a baby!" I exclaimed.

"No one is ever ready when they get pregnant. They learn it all along the way." Jaden said.

"And you have us. We won't let you mess up." Nique said, walking up the stairs of the bus.

"Where have you been?" Kat asked.

"I yelled at Brian." She said nonchalantly.

"Nique tell me you didn't!" I cried.

"Hell yes I did! He was being a dumbass. If no one was going to say anything, I sure as hell was going to." She defended.

"Tell me you didn't hit him." I begged.

"I almost did. Zacky stopped me." Nique admitted.

"Oh God." I said, covering my face.

"I would've deserved it. And more." A deep voice said from the doorway.

I looked up and saw Brian leaning against the doorway of the bunks.

Tears were still streaming down my face and I can only imagine what I looked like.

Alaina stood up.

"We should give them some time alone." She said, nudging her head towards the door.

Everyone stood up except Nique.

Alaina looked at her with big eyes.

"Come on Nique." Jaden said.

Nique looked at me and I nodded.

She stood up and kissed my forehead, following the rest of the girls out, and bumping past Brian.

I stayed on the bunk, staring down at my hands.

Brian slowly made his way over and sat next to me.

He grabbed my hand and rubbed his finger soothingly along it.

"Guess I could've reacted better, huh?" He asked.

I looked up at him, my eyes puffy and still watering.

His eyes softened as he looked at me and he wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry Cynthia. I wasn't expecting you to tell me you were pregnant. I was completely blind sided. I know that's not am excuse, because I can only imagine what you were thinking. But I'm so sorry. I never wanted to make you think I didn't want this baby. I never wanted you to be scared to tell me because you were afraid of how I would react. I am so sorry." He said, cupping my cheek.

I sniffled and brought his hand up to my lips and kissed it.

"Its okay." I whispered.

He smiled down at me and leaned forward to give me a kiss.

"We're having a baby?" He asked softly.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Wow. We're having a baby." He repeated.

I grinned and nodded again, a laugh bubbling out of me.

"We're having a baby." I said.

Brian grinned and wrapped his arms around by waist, pulling me into his lap.

"You know I've always wanted a family right?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Yeah, me too." I said.

"I didn't think it would happen this soon." He said.

I looked down nervously.

"But now that it has, I have no idea what I was waiting for." He grinned.

I smiled as well and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm so happy I'm having a family with you. I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else." I told him honestly.

Brian smiled and pulled away so he could look at me.

"I'm gonna be here through everything. I'll get you any weird, randomly food your craving. I'll rub your back when my son or daughter gets to heavy and starts to way toy down. I'll go to those breathing classes things they have and even though I hate reading, I'll read any parenting books you want. Because I want to be the best parent a kid could can have." Brian said with a grin.

I smiled widely, my eyes filling with tears.

"What about when I start getting hormonal? And I cry on the drop of a dime? When my ankles start to swell up like balloons and I get huge and fat?" I asked him with a smirk.

He leaned forward and smirked,pressing his lips against mine.

"If you get emotional and hormonal, I'll get you some tissue and hold you til you stop. I'll rub your feet and ankles when they start to swell. And you're going to look beautiful pregnant. No one else could pull it off." Brian said.

I smiled widely and pulled Brian against me.

We fell back onto the bunk and Brian held himself up on his elbows.

"Don't want to hurt you." He smiled when I cocked a brow.

He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around hus neck, pulling him closer and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pulled back with a chuckle.

"This is exactly how we got in this predicament." He said with a laugh.

"Then were have nothing to worry about." I said.

He smirked and leaned down.

We forgot about everything, and just enjoyed each other.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was thinking about everything that Brian said.

If he really would keep his word and do all of those things.

I can't help but hope that he was being honest.

I know Brian.

And he does want to be a good father.

But he's a rock star.

Constantly on the road.

Surrounded by alcohol, drugs, groupies.

I can't help but think, if in the heat of the moment, will che remember all of the promises he made to me.

I can't answer that for certain.

And that is what scares me.

Because this is not just about me anymore.

There's a baby involved now.

And no matter how much I love Brian, the baby will always come first.

I looked down at Brian's sleeping face, running my hand down his cheek.

"I love you Brian." I whispered.

And I know he loves me too.

I just hope its enough.