Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

- Final Chapter -

16 hours.

16 long hours of labor and excruciating pain.

But as I looked down, I realized all of the pain was worth more than the world on a silver platter.

I looked down at my son and daughter and the tears filled my eyes.

They're finally here.

My babies.

My children.

I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

Even as I looked down at my sleeping babies, I still couldn't believe it.

"Hey." A voice said, footsteps sounding around the room.

I looked up and Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny, Matt, Nique, Kat, Jaden, and Alaina came over to my bed.

Brian squeezed past everyone and sat on my bed next to me.

"Can I?" He asked me.

I smiled widely up at him.

"They're yours too." I grinned.

Brian smiled and reached for our baby girl.

"Oh my God." Jaden cried.

"Look at them." Alaina said.

"They're so beautiful." Kat said.

"Oh wow." Nique said, stepping closer.

"Well done guys." Matt grinned, rubbing the head of the baby in Brian's arms.

Johnny, Zacky and Jimmy came over to me and rubbed my sons head.

"He's beautiful." Zacky murmured, kissing his forehead.

I smiled and cradled my son closer before holding him out to Jimmy.

He looked really nervous and I just smiled encouragingly.

Jimmy gently took my son in his long arms, holding him close and secure.

"See. You're a natural." I said with a grin.

He smiled widely and rocked the baby back and forth.

I looked up at Brian who was holding our daughter close.

"You gonna hand her over to one of her aunts or uncles?" I asked teasingly.

"Not a chance." He said.

I looked up at him and he winked, turning to Nique and handing her over.

He came over and sat next to me on my bed, his arms wrapping tightly around me.

I laid my head on his chest and watched as everyone circled and cooed over the babies.

I smiled widely and looked up at Brian.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." I grinned at his words and snuggled closer.

"So what are their names?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, what are their names?" Jaden said quickly.

I smiled again at Brian and he sat up a little bit straighter.

"Our son, the first born…" He said with a proud smile.

I smiled too and looked at everyone.

"I picked Aiden as his first name. Means little fire. My little spit fire, if he takes after me in any sense." Brian said warmly.

"And I picked James as his middle name. For his two uncles that took such good care of me and made sure they were safe and sound, and not born on the tour bus." I said with a laugh.

Zacky and Jimmy chuckled.

"Really guys? Middle name after us?" Jimmy asked warmly.

I nodded as well as Brian who had the biggest grin on his face.

"You guys are our family. We love you guys and would do anything for you. Zacky, Jimmy, you two took care of Cynthia when I wasn't there, and I won't forget that. And neither will your nephew." Brian said.

Zacky and Jimmy looked overwhelmed and I couldn't help the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"I think that's a great idea." Nique said, going to stand near Zacky.

Everyone agreed and I sighed as I heard my baby boy sigh in his sleep.

"What about this little princess?" Matt asked, bouncing our baby girl up and down to keep her from crying.

But her little cry echoed throughout the room and it shot straight to my heart.

I reached out subconsciously and Matt placed her in my arms.

"There, there my sweet baby. I'm here." I cooed, kissing her forehead.

Brian reached down and combed his fingers across her little head and through her jet black hair, her daddy's hair.

"And this baby girl, her name is Gracelyn." Brian said happily.

I looked up at him.

"I was thinking." I said nonchalantly.

He looked down at me, his eyes narrowed in confusion.

"I was thinking maybe she could have a middle name too." I told him.

"What did you have in mind?" Alaina asked.

"Briana. After her daddy who loves her and her brother more than anything in this world." I said softly, looking up at Brian.

His eyes filled with tears and I saw him blinking rapidly, trying not to cry.

I reached up and cupped his cheek, pulling him close and kissing him tenderly.

Johnny handed Brian our baby girl and Kat handed me Aiden.

I smiled widely as Brian situated himself so that I could press a kiss to Gracelyn's head.

"Gracelyn Briana Haner." I murmured.

"Aiden James Haner." Brian said.

Laying in this room, surrounded by my family, the love of my life, and my sweet, sweet angels, everything feels perfect.

I have everything I could have every wished for.

I have a wonderful boyfriend, the father of my children, the love of my life, who in the future will be my husband and partner in life.

I have my children, my perfect angels, sent straight from heaven as a blessing to me and Brain.

And I have my family, my close friends who have been more family to me then my own blood relatives.

I love every single person in my life.

And even though the journey here was hard, at times unbearable, all I have to do is look down at my angels, and know that I would go through it all over again .

I finally have my little piece of heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

** HUGE thanks to: choirgirlx3, hachie (thanks again for the awesome banner :D), Psychokitty13, Rockn'Rollr, chelz2012, Jazz1617, Twilight-fan10, mistery gurl, bloodravyn, HardcoreRocker_x_28, SMshadows for having commented on the story and been awesome with the feedback. And of course another HUGE thanks to all of the subscribers, I hope you've all enjoyed the story as much as I have. It's been a lot of fun writing and seeing what you guys thought about it. Thanks so much xD