Status: hiatus, writers block

British Twins?!?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

Never have I ever felt this way before

My name is Molly Jones. I’m 16 and live in Hayden, Colorado. I’ve lived here my entire life along with my best friends, Nicole and Max, until Max moved away five years ago. We still kept in touch. He was and always will be my best friend and I love him. Not the “Oh my goodness I am SO in love with HIM.” but the “I love him like my brother and tell him everything and we do everything together, way” But one day we kind of grew apart when he told me liked me . But we still talk like that never even happened. Well since you know a little bit about me, here’s the story of the day I was walking down the street and something extraordinary happened.
Well, I was walking home from school on Monday and I noticed the house across the street from mine, which was always for sale and it’s been up for sale for about 4 years now, said it was sold, which was shocking to me. I wondered who would be moved in. Well I thought it would be an old couple but I was so wrong. It was a family with twin boys about my age, and two younger kids and one older one, and the twins were both really hot, but one was a little hotter than the other. Well, I told my sister about them and the rest of the week she made me walk around or do anything do she could get their attention. Whenever there was a new guy that was hot, she wanted him. When he said he didn’t want her, she stalked him. Whenever he said he like me, she hated me for a while and then she gave up.

"Well this time will be different because they’re freaking twins!!" my sister, Kendall, said.

"Whatever." I told her. "I'm going home."

"No you’re not!!"

"Yes, I am." I said as I walked off.

"Wait for me on the porch!!" Kendall called to me.
I didn’t wait for her on the porch because the twins were outside playing basketball. They noticed me when I walked by. Then I realized the door was locked, so I knocked on it and then realized they left, my mom, dad and brother, Josh and my sister Kelly. Kelly and Josh were 9 and they were twins, they both had a party to go to for their friends.

"Damn it!" I cursed to myself. There was note on the door it said:

"Took twins to party. Be back in a couple of hours
Love Mom & Dad"

I sat on the porch swing and listened to Anarbor's Always Dirty, Never Clean. I could feel when they stared at me. About five minutes later my sister was coming. Then the twins stopped her and they pointed over to me. I walked over to Kendall and the twins; she was so flirting with them.

"Do you have the house key?" I asked Kendll.

"No. I thought you had it."

"Great! Now were locked out!" I said.

"Mom and Dad should be home."

"They took Kelly and Josh to their friends' party."

"Oh, Molly this is Tim and Alex Halliday." Kendall said.

"Oh, hey. I'm Molly" I said and gave a little smile.

"Hey" Tim and Alex said at the same time, with a British accent.

"I'm going to see if I can find an extra key." Kendall said. I think Tim gave Alex a look.

"I'll help you." Alex said and they walked off.

"Where are you guys from?" I asked after they left.

"Were from London." Tim said he was the hotter one for sure.

"Really? Why did you move here? There’s nothing here." I told him
and gave a little hand gesture.

He chuckled and said, “Well, my parents wanted a change in scenery."

"I've always wanted to go to either London or Paris."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah." I said and realized I still had one headphone in. Ashley by Disco Curtis was playing.

"Maybe we could go and I could be your very own tour guide. What are you listening to?" He said with a smile.

I laughed, okay more like giggled. "I'm listening to Ashley by Disco Curtis" I told him.

"Oh, I've never heard of that band."

I laughed again. "A lot of people haven’t. So? What’s your favorite color? Sorry, just trying to get to know you more." I smiled.

“Hm, I’d probably have to say purple or blue”

“I love Purple!” I said and smiled.

"Molly, I found the key!" Kendall yelled.

"I guess my cue to leave. See you." I smiled and walked away.

Alex came running past me, almost running into me and said to Tim "That girl, Kendall, is weird."

I chuckled to myself.

"What did you think of Molly?" Alex asked Tim.

"I think she's pretty cool."

I slowed down a little.

"Pretty cool or pretty and cool?" Alex asked.

"She's pretty and cool. But, what about Vanessa?"

"But, what about her! She lives back in London and she probably even cheating on you right now! Like she always did! If you don’t go for Molly I will!"

"I don’t know."

"Molly hurry up!" Kendall yelled at me.

"I’m coming!" I yelled back and put in my other headphone and ran back to the house.

"What were you two talking about? And why did you walk so slowly?" Kendall said when we got inside.

"He said they’re from London, and if we go he'll be my own tour guide. I walked slowly so I could easdrop."

"Oh! What did Alex say about me?" We were sitting in the living room now.

"He said you were, uh, kind of weird." I told her the truth.

"Youre lying!"

"No. I'm not! And Tim said I was pretty and cool." I frowned,
"Kendall, I heard him say he has a girlfriend back in London."

"Oh, Molly. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Alex said if Tim didn’t go after me he would."

"If Tim doesn’t come after you, flirt with Alex to make Tim jealous." Kendall said after a minute of silence.

"I'm not like you and I don’t like to mess with people." I said. "Plus, I'm not good at flirting."