Status: hiatus, writers block

British Twins?!?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

Sometimes I think its interesting, that I already know the outcome, of you and me

"Let’s go back in now!" I said to Kendall.

"Molly, Kendall wait for us!" Kelly yelled and she came and tackled me into the snow and Josh tackled Kendall.

"What was that noise?" Vanessa asked Tim.

"Oh, that just my friend Molly and her sister Kendall and Kelly and her brother Josh."

FRIEND!! What is with that boy!?!? Josh throws a snowball and it hit me right in the head and I fell because it surprised me.

"Whoa!" I said. "I'm going to get you for that!" I started to chase him and I slipped on the ice and fell and I hurt my ankle.

"Ow!" I said.

"Molly!" Tim and Kendall yelled at the same time and Alex popped out of the door and Tim came to helped me up.

"You alright?" He asked

"Yeah. I'm fine." I told him.

Vanessa walked over to where we were.

"Timothy, let’s go inside I'm cold!" she complained.

"Molly this is Vanessa. Vanessa this is Molly." Tim said and he let go of me.

"Nice to meet you."I said

"Charmed" She said and stuck her hand out

I went to shake her hand but my ankle hurt too much and I almost fell but Tim caught me.

"Let me take you inside." He said.

"It's okay Kendall will help me." I told him. But Kendall was having a snowball fight with Kelly and Josh.

"Just let me help you up the stairs."

"Fine!" I said.

He laughed and he helped me up the stairs and onto the porch swing.

"See you later."

"Bye." I said.

"Dramatic much isn't she. She probably didn’t hurt her ankle. A lot of people fake injuries when they see Tim." I heard Vanessa say to Alex.

"She wasn't faking it." He said.

"How do you know?"

"C'mon Tim, you don’t to keep her royal highness waiting out in the cold." Alex said sarcastically.

"I'm coming." he said and ran to catch up with them and when he did he put his arm around Vanessa and I frowned to myself.

"You want to go inside?" Kendall asked.

"No dip Sherlock!"

"What's dip?" Josh and Kelly asked.

"It's a joke, okay? Don't ever use it."

"Okay." they said.

"Let’s get you guys inside."

"Okay."

"What happened?!" My mom asked when we got inside.

"I was joking around with Josh and slipped on ice." I told her.

"Was that Bethany Webster outside?" she asked

"No. That was Tim and Alex's friend Vanessa. She came to visit from London." I said. "And Bethany goes by Beth now."

"Let’s get you upstairs." Kendall said. She took me upstairs to my room and we sat there for a minute.

"He said I was his friend. Friend!!" I said.

"I heard and she said that you probably faking it."

"And on Tuesday I thought he was going to kiss me after he explained what happened with Beth, and he said he really like me and that he was going to ask me out." I said and got really sad. "I guess I was wrong about him."

"I'm sorry."

"I am too." I said and I had my thinking face on.

"Molly, are you thinking what I think your thinking."

"Max!" we both said.

Max was my best friend and we used to like each other and then he moved away to California. I guess it's time to fight fire with fire. >:)

The next day I called Max.

"Hey, Max!" I said

"Hey, Molly! What's up?" He said.

"Well, do you want to come stay over for the weekend? So we can catch up because we haven’t seen each other in 5 freaking years!"

"Did you ask your parents?" he asked

"They said it was fine."

"Hold on."

He put me on hold.

"My parents said it's fine." he said about a minute later.

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

"I'm going to try and leave tomorrow morning."

"Okay, See you when you get here!"

"Bye." he said then I hung up

"What did he say?" Kendall asked.

"He said he's allowed to come for the weekend."

"Yay." She said. "Plan Tim Played with Fire and Now He'll Get Burned."

"Where did you come up with that?"

"I'm not sure." she said and we started laughing. That night it was a little harder to sleep because I was super excited about Max coming to visit for the weekend. I got a text message from Max it said:

"Just landed. u still live in the same place, right??"

"Ya." I texted back.

"See ya in about 5 mins."

"k"

Five minutes later I heard a horn hooked and rushed out as fast as I could and Max was standing there, the taxi already left. Vanessa, Tim and Alex were outside playing in the snow.

"Max?"

"Molly?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dun Dun!! What will happen??