Status: hiatus, writers block

British Twins?!?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

Baby's got me singing again, 3rd time's the charm

"Max! Your looking good, boy!"

"Molly! You too, doll."

"Ha ha you still remember." We used to joke around by me calling him boy and him calling me doll.

"Come give boy a hug." he said.

I ran, my ankle was better it just hurts a little bit now, and gave him a jumping hug and he spun around.

"Gosh I've missed you, boy!" Tim and Alex were looking over here.

"I've missed you too, doll."

"Let’s bring your bags inside."

"Lets."

We walked in and Kendall was waiting there.

"Maxamillion!" Kendall said

"Kendall!"

"Looking good."

"You too."

"Let’s go play in the snow!!" Kelly and Josh yelled.

"Hey Kelly. Hey Josh."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Max. You probably don’t remember me. I moved away when you two were four."

"Your Molly's friend?" they asked.

"Yeah, I am."

"Can we go play in the snow now!?!" Josh asked.

"Yes, let’s go." Kendall said.

"You want to go play in the snow?"

"Hell yes. We don’t really get snow in Cali!"

"Okay then" I said and laughed.

We went outside and Tim, Alex, Vanessa and the boys' younger sister and brother were outside too. We were having a snowball fight when Max tackled me. Then he helped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" I yelled and started laughing and pounding his back. I couldn’t stop laughing. He finally put me down. Tim and Alex and Vanessa were watching us.

"What was that for?" I asked Max.

"I don’t know." he said.

"Hey Molly." It was Tim, oh great! Vanessa and Alex were still being pummeled by snowballs.

"Hey Tim." I said “Tim this is Max. Max this is Tim."

"Nice to meet you." Max said and stuck out his hand.

"Same here." Tim said and shook his hand.

"Max is one of my best friends. He moved away about five years ago and missed him so I invited him here so we could catch up."

"Oh."

"Are you jealous?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes, no, maybe"

"Aw, he's just my best friend" I said and put my hand on his shoulder. He pulled my arm and gave me a great big hug. He let me go after a minute.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Just wait for it." he said.

Vanessa came storming over.

"What the hell was that!?! I'm standing right over there and you’re all over that slut!!" she yelled at him.

"You're calling me a slut! Just look at you!" I yelled at her.

"Oh really? I'm the slut? I guess you're an emo loser then!"

"Oh no you just did not just say that!" I screamed at her and started to lunge but Tim and Max tried to hold me back.

I did get to smack her in the face.

"You did not just smack me!"

"Oh, yeah. I did just smack you, bitch!"

"Guys I'm out of here." She said and started to walk away and then she turned around and said "Oh, and Tim. WE'RE OVER!!!"

"We were over the day my family left!" they finally let me go.

"Thank you for letting me go."

"We should’ve let you hit her." Tim said. Everyone laughed and he put his arm around me.

"Yeah you should've."

Max threw a snowball at me.

"Hey!" I said and threw one at Max and another at Tim. Everyone went to the park right down the road except for me and Tim. We built a snowman and he pushed me into it and we laughed.

"Now I'm soaking wet!" I said and laughed.

"Let’s go inside."

"Whose house? Mine? Or yours?"

"Well, I'll go get changed and you get changed and we'll meet back out here."

"Okay" I said. We went back to our houses. I made some hot coco after I changed. I met Tim outside, with the coco. J

"Heyyy." I said.

"Hey." he said and smiled

"My house or yours?"

"Yours?"

"That’s fine with me." I said.

We went into my house. I took off my jacket and got the hot coco I made.

"Here you go."

"Thanks."
I turned on the TV and grabbed a blanket. We watched TV for a while. Then I leaned on Tim's shoulder and dozed off a little. I woke up a minute later.

"Sorry. My bad. I didn't mean to doze off." I said.

"It's okay. You're kind of cute when you sleep." He said and smiled and I blushed. I smacked him in the shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww! how sweet!
Ifelt like being nice and update twice(: