Status: Please Comment & Subscribe

When Being Normal Is Weird

Saved

Normal P.O.V.

I stayed there for another hour. I was thinking about Razor, the unseen stranger with red eyes and an Italian accent.

I heard a car speeding and screeching to a stop nearby. The sun was starting to show.
"Serenity?" I recognized Max's voice.
"Here." I said weakly. He ran towards me, he picked me up and carried me to the car. He placed me on the backseat and entered and started speeding towards our house. I fell asleep in the warm leather.

Sometime later I was numbly aware of being carried and being taken into a house. I was placed on a cold surface in a bright room. I dimly saw my family’s faces hovering over me. I ignored everything and went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max’s P.O.V.

As soon as I hung up I ran into the car and sped until I found the alley. Serenity was lying in the floor, blood visible, shopping bags and her purse were scattered around her. I took a deep breath and memorized all the scents, I also smelled a vampire but I couldn’t investigate. I put her in the backseat and sped off towards our home.

I reached 200mph and a while later finally arrived. I took her out of the seat while everyone crowded around us. My mom was crying and my dad was hugging her. Carlisle took her from me and put her in a metal table. I left the room.

I paced around the living room, glancing at the clock at every moment; annoyed that it looked like if it wasn’t moving.
What seemed like an eternity later Carlisle came out.
“She is going to be okay. Nessy and Jake are with her now.” Everybody let out the breath they had been holding.
“She is already healing, incredibly fast, I just had to put a few stitches on the deeper wounds but those will probably heal within the week. She is sleeping now.” Carlisle added.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little short. I know you're probably wondering how could this have happened with Alice's power so I hope to explain it on the next chapter.

Please comment and subscribe.