Status: new and acitve!

If I Die Young

If I Figured it Out and Gave Her the World

I was woken up by someone jumping on my bed. Well more like jumping on me. I groaned, throwing my arm over my face. But that didn’t seem to make them go away. I decided to ignore them and see what happens.

“Scottie, wake up,” a sweet voice murmured in my ear.

My eyes shot open at the sound of Jamie’s beautiful voice filling my thoughts. She was smiling at me.

“Well, glad you are finally up.” She got off my bed. “Now get dressed. We have things to do today.” She threw clothes at me.

I sat up, confused. “What do we have to do today?”

“The next stop,” Jamie said in a duh tone before walking out of my room.



I parked a field that seemed like it was in the middle of nowhere. Jamie looked at me confused but I beckoned her to get out. The grass was overgrown. If someone stood in it, it was likely that all you could see was their head. That was my favorite part about it. I knew Jamie would love it too.

“Would you mind telling me why you picked this place?” she asked, taking my hand.

“I don’t know. It doesn’t have a special meaning behind it. I just found it one day and fell in love with it,” I answered, shrugging.

She laughed before running into the overgrown grass. She stopped several feet in front of me and threw out her arms. She laughed. She turned around, smiling ear to ear. I walked up to her, smiling along with her.

“So you like it?” I asked.

“I love it. My favorite so far,” Jamie said.

“Good.”

She looked up at me, staring in my eyes. I couldn’t help but stare back. I knew where this would end up but I couldn’t help myself. Jamie lend in; her breathe hitting my lips. Her eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes for a moment before she crashed our lips together. It was a passionate kiss unlike any of others. She tangled on of her hands in my curls while the other was holding my neck, pulling me closer to her. I placed mine on her hips, trying to get as close as possible. Jamie pulled away from the kiss. She looked guilty of something.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that,” she said breathlessly.

“No, I wanted you to,” I said, reaching out to pull her back in.

She jumped back. She looked at me, studying the look of hurt of my face. She turned around, placing her hand on her forehead.

“No, you shouldn’t. This messes up everything.”

“What do you mean?”

Jamie let out a sigh before turning to me again. “You messed up everything. I was perfectly happy with myself. I was happy with dying young. I had to except that. But then you come along and made me doubt myself. You showed me all these wonderful places that were supposed to get me to want to stay. But you’ve become the thing that makes me want to stay. I want to stay to be with you. You make me rethink everything.”

She stopped, breathing heavy and looked at me. She was waiting for my response.

“I don’t understand,” was all I could get out.

Jamie took a couple of steps closer to me. “Don’t you see? While showing me all these places that you love, I fell in love you. Scott, you made me believe in love. You made me believe that there was something to live for. You changed everything. Loving you is something to live for. I only want to be with you. Scott, I’m hopelessly in love with you.”

I didn’t say anything for a while. She looked at me worried about me rejecting her.

“Say something please,” Jamie pleaded.

I grabbed her wrist, pulling her close to me and kissed her. I put as much as passion in it as she did before.

“I’m hopelessly in love with you, too,” I said, as we broke apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHH! This is what y'all have been waiting for. But the story's not over yet!
Its going to be a while before I can update again because I have exams. Tomorrow I have my AP Euro exam and I'm going to die. So if you don't hear from me in like a week, you know why.
Tell me what you guys think.
Comments make me happy :)
Enjoy.