Status: Active again! New chapter up as of 8/13/11!

A New Kind of Dangerous

Fourteen

Raven pulled up at the park, looking around for this girl. She didn't see her anywhere. She sat down on a bench and decided to wait for her. She checked her watch. She'd been sitting there for ten minutes and the girl wasn't showing. Was this some kind of trick? Someone fucking with her head because they knew what Jae had done to her earlier that day? She was going to stay for ten more minutes and if she didn't turn up by then she was leaving. She didn't have to worry, though. After a few minutes, her phone dinged.

Blueeyedbabe: I'm behind you. Don't turn around. Okay?
Royal-Disaster: I won't

Raven wanted to turn around so bad and see who this person was, but she didn't. She didn't want to scare the girl off and risk never seeing her again. She felt someone move so they were standing behind her. "Hey Raven" She said. "Hey stranger" She says back, smiling at the irony of what she just said. "I think I'm ready to let you know who I am" She says, surprising me. "I'm just a little scared" Scared? Why would she be scared? Is she secretly really really ugly? Is she a man with a girly voice? Is she a long lost relative with an incest obsession. A million things begin running through Raven's mind. "Why are you scared" Raven asks her. The stranger sighs. "I dont' want to ruin our friendship if you see me and decide you don't want me" Friendship? They were friends? Raven was almost positive that she would have recognized a friend by their voice. She has to fight the urge to whip around and find out who this girl was. "It won't. I promise." Raven says truthfully. "Okay" She says "Close your eyes until I say so" Raven closes her eyes, hardly able to stand the anticipation. She feels the stranger move from behind her and sit down next to her on the park bench. "Okay" She says "You can open your eyes now" She opens her eyes and none other than Emily Porter is standing before her.

Raven feels a jolt of dissappointment shoot through her. She had hoped that it would be Sydney. She had thought it would be some creepy stalking. She had never thought that it would be Emily.
"Wow" She said "I don't even know what to say right now" "Maybe we shouldn't say anything at all" Emily leaned forward and kissed her. Raven kissed her back without thought. It just felt so right at that moment. The kiss started out sweet, but it quickly got more heated. She pulled Emily on top of her on the bench and kissed her passionately. After a moment Raven pulled away. "Maybe we should move to my car" She said. Emily nodded and they walked the short distance to her car. Emily got in the back seat and Raven climbed on top of her, kissing her madly. Soft moans escaped from Emily's mouth as she began to rub her inner thighs and ground her crotch against her. She hoped this wasn't going to be a mistake, that she wasn't taking things too far. They were very close friends and she didn't want to fuck anything up. Or were they more than friends now? She didn't know and at this moment she didn't really care.

Emily pulls her shirt off and begans sucking on her neck. Raven loses all control of her thoughts at that moment. She reaches for the button on Emily's pants just as she hears a rap on the window. "Shit" Raven jumps off of Emily and covers herself with her shirt, looking up. It's Brad. Sydney's Brad. What the hell was he doing here? Raven pulls her shirt over her head and opens the door, Emily following her. "Um hey" She says, her cheeks burning. Brad looks just as embaressed as she does. "Uh hey" He mumbles "I saw your car and came over to say hey. Um I should probably get going now. Bye Raven. Bye Emily. See you tomorrow at school" He takes off walking toward his car. Raven turns to Emily. "Um yeah" Emily says "That was...yeah" Emily can't seem to find the right words to say and Raven doesn't blame her. She doesn't know what the hell just happened between her and Emily and she can't believe Brad just saw her half naked.

"How did you get here?""I walked over from my house" Emily replies. "You walked!" Emily lived across town so why the hell would she walk over when she had a car? "Yeah my parents don't know I'm out" She explained. Raven had never understood Emily's parents. They knew she drank. Knew she smoked. Knew about everything she did and didn't give a fuck, but when it came to school nights she had to be in by ten, no exceptions. "Come on" Raven says "I'll drive you home" They get back into her car and an awkward silence passes over the two as they both think about what just happened, trying to make some sense out of it.

Raven didn't know how she felt about Emily. She knew she was attracted to her, but she didn't know if it was purely a sexual attraction or what. She blasts the radio so they don't really have to speak as she drives her home. Raven pulls up at her house and turns down the music, silence between them. "Let's talk tomorrow" Raven says, feeling bad about the way the night was ending. "Okay, text me about times" Emily says, starting to open her door. "I will" Raven promises her, opening her door as well. She gets out and walks over to Emily, giving her a hug. Raven holds her tightly for a moment, not wanting to let go. They finally break apart and she watches Emily walk inside, more confused than she's ever been in her entire life.